News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

KING AND I Rush?

bwayfan101
#25KING AND I Rush?
Posted: 12/26/15 at 3:27pm

Has anyone tried this rush recently? :) Might try wednesday matinee. 

Just_John Profile Photo
Just_John
#26KING AND I Rush?
Posted: 12/26/15 at 9:06pm

It is Holiday week, so it MAY not be available but if it is and you get there 2 hours ahead you should be fine. 20 or 30 minutes before that just to be a bit safer wouldn't hurt. Also, if you can swing by the box office the day before or earlier theyll be able to guesstimate for you better. 

Sam2
#27KING AND I Rush?
Posted: 1/11/16 at 10:31pm

I had a question about the student rush. I'm a foreigner who's been a student at an international language school since about a year. I do have a student ID, but not one from a college as requested on the website. Does anyone have an idea if that would make a problem if I wanted to buy a rush seat? I never had any trouble with buying student rush tickets, but then again: I've never been asked to show my student ID before. (I'm 18, which meant that most of the time my general ID was enough)

Updated On: 1/11/16 at 10:31 PM

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#28KING AND I Rush?
Posted: 1/12/16 at 9:32am

I doubt you'll have any issue given the show hasn't been selling out and has been on TKTS as of late. I used linctix to get my 'rush' tickets and the box office didn't check my ID at all to ensure i was under 35 (I am under 35). Good luck1

WanderFul
#29KING AND I Rush?
Posted: 1/12/16 at 10:54am

Be careful, I went on Saturday to TKTS and King and I wasn't on the boards. Ended up paying full price for orchestra seats and the house was full (save for a few seats in 300 section).

ArielSara2
#30KING AND I Rush?
Posted: 1/13/16 at 7:22pm

Not sure how it is right now, but I went to the box office for a rush seat the day before Christmas Eve, at 7:30 for an 8pm show, and got an amazing seat (D 503). There were a TON of open seats all over the theatre, I was shocked!

Jshan05 Profile Photo
Jshan05
#31KING AND I Rush?
Posted: 3/3/16 at 8:06pm

Bumping this thread to see how rush has been lately! I'll be in NYC the last week of March and hoping to catch this beautiful production again! 

Videos