News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Juliana's Journal - Entry #18 now online!- Page 4

Juliana's Journal - Entry #18 now online!

Sonofmamamiasam
#75re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Juliana's Journal - Entry #18 now online!
Posted: 8/19/03 at 7:52am

Interestingly, Marissa Jaret Winokur reveals in a Broadway.com interview that she has lost 18 pounds since winning her Tony. Take whatever you would like from that.

Amneris Profile Photo
Amneris
#76re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Juliana's Journal - Entry #18 now online!
Posted: 8/19/03 at 8:28am

to get off topic...i was the OLD mammamiasammy (not to get this boards mammamiasammy and myself confused) I am a girl while the one posting here is a guy. But congrats on your weight loss MMS!!!

p.s. balladeer..I dont remember your exact wording...but, don't say that people telling you you're too fat for the role is crap. My teacher this summer told me on a progress report that I need to lose weight because I look big on camera and in order to get parts I should try to trim up... that hurt A LOT..because I do my dance classes everyday, walk... I don't consider myself an OVERWEIGHT person..I consider myself an AVERAGE weight.I just wish there wasn't such a huge standard such as YM magazine or the "perfect blondes" on every cover.How is any teen or young adult like myself supposed to sit down and eat dinner when watching Access Hollywood and seeing a girl like Hillary Duff or Britney Spears on the screen? do you honestly think "CATS" would hire a fat dancer? If they had a choice between a girl who wasnt as good of a dancer but thin..they would probably take her over a girl whos a size 10. Updated On: 8/19/03 at 08:28 AM

Sonofmamamiasam
#77re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Juliana's Journal - Entry #18 now online!
Posted: 8/19/03 at 8:46am

So who's son am I? And who's "prone to be fat gene" did I inherit? So many questions, so little cake. Luv food! Mean it!

mamamia sammy Profile Photo
mamamia sammy
#78re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Juliana's Journal - Entry #18 now online!
Posted: 8/19/03 at 10:08am

This place is just FULL of Mamamia Sammys.

BroadwayWorld: A home for the dangerously unhinged

Amneris Profile Photo
Amneris
#79re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Juliana's Journal - Entry #18 now online!
Posted: 8/19/03 at 10:08am

SON...tis my fat gene (mamma) that you so nicely got stuck with.

TheBalladeer Profile Photo
TheBalladeer
#80re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Juliana's Journal - Entry #18 now online!
Posted: 8/19/03 at 10:11am

Amneris....I didn't say that someone telling you that you are too big for CERTAIN roles is crap. I said, that telling someone that they would NEVER get work at all because they are a certain size is. There is a difference. I suggest you re-read my post.

Cheers,
The Balladeer

"Someone tell the story...Someone sing the song...."

Sonofmamamiasam
#81re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Juliana's Journal - Entry #18 now online!
Posted: 8/19/03 at 10:16am

Ma: Guess it's salad's and powdered smoothies for me for the rest of my life! At least I can sing, and if that fabulous Miss Frenchie can get a BW gig there's hope for us all. Luv ya! Mean it v.v. much!

Amneris Profile Photo
Amneris
#82re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Juliana's Journal - Entry #18 now online!
Posted: 8/19/03 at 1:06pm

i dont have time to re-read it but, thanks anyway. Son... don;t you worry... Sherman Klump and Mamma Cass will always support you.

Al Dente Profile Photo
Al Dente
#83re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Juliana's Journal - Entry #18 now online!
Posted: 8/19/03 at 5:18pm

I'm feeling a love connection going on here between Amneris and Sonofmama. Back to the original topic though. I will say this, Namo is a man bway11 so can it. And to BK, are you really going to keep up this nonsense about receiving "100's of emails a day about Juliana?". That, has thus far been the one and only "LOL" moment on this ever increasing thread.
Let's be realistic, there aren't "100's of people" who even know who your little Juliana is. Maybe it's the same 5 or 10 people who know/like her here *sending* you the ton of email. Face it, you're reaching Louise.

DofB5
#84Apology--yet again.
Posted: 8/19/03 at 7:40pm

Namo, I owe you another apology. It just threw me when I read “HER”. I thought I was right but with guys having girls pictures and vice versa, then you’ve got females with male names (and vice versa) I thought it was possible that I could have been wrong all this time.

I was with Slash–I thought she was male for the longest time but found out he was a she (sorry Slash--the name threw me. You DO
know what that means in fandom?). To many things mean to many different things to other people. Anyway, it’s all very confusing and I'm very sorry if I embarrassed you.

D

FindingNamo
#85re: Apology--yet again.
Posted: 8/19/03 at 8:39pm

That sort of thing doesn't bother me at all. As Prince once sang, "I'm not a woman, I'm not a man, I am something that you'll never understand."

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Zola LaPlaya
#86re: re: Apology--yet again.
Posted: 8/28/03 at 2:28pm

Does she intend to continue with this journal only on the internet?

I call for it to be published in book form, and insomuch and ever-after, be required reading for all students of the dramatic arts. They would benefit from learning from an indisputed expert the precise degree of immaturity and callowness to expect from their peers.

Videos