News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

THE NOTEBOOK to Close on Broadway on December 15, 2024- Page 4

THE NOTEBOOK to Close on Broadway on December 15, 2024

hearthemsing22
#75THE NOTEBOOK to Close on Broadway on December 15, 2024
Posted: 9/19/24 at 4:15pm

Call_me_jorge said: "Pretty sure Aisha Jackson will be playing Middle Allie for the remainder of the shows run beginning October 8th. Announcement should come on Tuesday!"

Once again- I'd love to know where you heard this from, as people are already acting as it's a sure thing and we don't know where you get your information from 

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#76THE NOTEBOOK to Close on Broadway on December 15, 2024
Posted: 9/19/24 at 4:20pm

You’ll have to wait for the official announcement on Tuesday! 

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

hearthemsing22
#77THE NOTEBOOK to Close on Broadway on December 15, 2024
Posted: 9/19/24 at 5:02pm

Call_me_jorge said: "You’ll have to wait for the official announcement on Tuesday!"

I would love for you to actually explain your sources and not just dangle this in front of us. Why can't you just wait and then be excited once it's announced, why the teasing? And especially when you don't bother to answer the question of where your information comes from. 

GiantsInTheSky2 Profile Photo
GiantsInTheSky2
#78THE NOTEBOOK to Close on Broadway on December 15, 2024
Posted: 9/19/24 at 10:55pm

No one owes you an explanation or source. That’s how people lose connections and jobs, but of course you don’t think about that. 

Either enjoy the early spill or just keep it moving. I’ve never heard someone bitch more about getting news prior to the formal announcement.

I am big. It’s the REVIVALS that got small.

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#79THE NOTEBOOK to Close on Broadway on December 15, 2024
Posted: 9/24/24 at 11:04am

Woods plays her final performance on October 20. 

Oh look, a bibu!

MatthewS1
#80THE NOTEBOOK to Close on Broadway on December 15, 2024
Posted: 9/24/24 at 11:22am

hearthemsing22 said: "Call_me_jorge said: "Pretty sure Aisha Jackson will be playing Middle Allie for the remainder of the shows run beginning October 8th. Announcement should come on Tuesday!"

Once again- I'd love to know where you heard this from, as people are already acting as it's a sure thing and we don't know where you get your information from
"

Once again- he was right and no one owes you an explanation. Some people on this board love to hate. 

Aisha Jackson joins the company on October 22nd. She sang the hell out of Deena in Dreamgirls at The Muny this summer and will make a fantastic Middle Allie!

Updated On: 9/24/24 at 11:22 AM

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#81THE NOTEBOOK to Close on Broadway on December 15, 2024
Posted: 9/24/24 at 11:29am

People who work in the industry love to slip bits of casting and production news, and some of us who live in the city - gasp! - know some of them. It’s not that hard to grasp. And this is a message board, not a newspaper; no one needs to cite sources.

Aisha Jackson is going to be great. I’m excited to see the energy she brings to the role, and the pipes.

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#82THE NOTEBOOK to Close on Broadway on December 15, 2024
Posted: 9/24/24 at 1:12pm

hearthemsing22 said: "Call_me_jorge said: "You’ll have to wait for the official announcement on Tuesday!"

I would love for you to actually explain your sources and not just dangle this in front of us. Why can't you just wait and then be excited once it's announced, why the teasing? And especially when you don't bother to answer the question of where your information comes from.
"

Don’t worry Elizabeth I’ll accept your apology.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

Videos