News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Shows

Hina2
#1Shows
Posted: 4/9/12 at 4:22am

What Should Show should I see in New York and London ? Updated On: 4/9/12 at 04:22 AM

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2Shows
Posted: 4/9/12 at 4:55am

When will you BE in either place?
What HAVE you already seen?
What have been your favorite shows that you've already seen?

This will help narrow down the suggestions.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Hina2
#2Shows
Posted: 4/9/12 at 6:16am

phantom , billy closed , jersey boys south pacific, hair , wicked aust , mary poppins aust, carnage etc.

Hina2
#3Shows
Posted: 4/9/12 at 6:16am

phantom , billy closed , jersey boys south pacific, hair , wicked aust , mary poppins aust, carnage etc.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#4Shows
Posted: 4/9/12 at 6:39am

That doesn't answer my questions. Well, it MIGHT answer one, but I have no idea which one.

If you want to participate on these boards, you are really going to need to think carefully about how you communicate.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#5Shows
Posted: 4/9/12 at 6:58am

It's hard to give suggestions if we don't know when you're going to be in NY or London.

Also, you could search for threads based on the titles of shows. You'll find very detailed discussions on almost every show.

....but the world goes 'round

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#6Shows
Posted: 4/9/12 at 6:59am

Double

Updated On: 4/9/12 at 06:59 AM

Hina2
#7Shows
Posted: 4/9/12 at 7:19am

I am looking at London and wondering if Matilda Les Mis and Ghost are good with the governors show singin in the rain and sweeny ?

themysteriousgrowl Profile Photo
themysteriousgrowl
#8Shows
Posted: 4/9/12 at 7:22am

Yes, that definitely sounds not like good choices.

CHURCH DOOR TOUCAN GAY MARKETING PUPPIES MUSICAL THEATER STAPLES PERIOD OIL BITCHY SNARK HOLES

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#9Shows
Posted: 4/9/12 at 8:01am

Well since your planned trips aren't until 2016 I doubt any of those will be playing.

I think the best bet for your 2016 visit to would be Punctuation and Grammar the musical! or Lack of Information starring somebody.

Hina2
#10Shows
Posted: 4/9/12 at 8:26am

2016?

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#11Shows
Posted: 4/9/12 at 8:48am

Oh, is it 2017? I could have mis-guessed.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#12Shows
Posted: 4/9/12 at 9:13am

If you're coming in 2017, I'd go see GODSPELL, CATCH IT IF YOU CAN, LEAPS OF FAITH and Angela Lansbury in THE BEST MAN.

TheLadyoftheWood Profile Photo
TheLadyoftheWood
#13Shows
Posted: 4/9/12 at 1:49pm

Roflmao @tazaber

Has to be the best comback in a very long time with 2016 and 2017. Jordan wins second place for quotable line of the day.

I thought I was the only one who found Hina2 to be very bad at forming sentences and full thoughts. I guess not?

@Hina2 Please take an internet course in grammar through your local community college. Also take a course in writing in general at your local library.

Videos