News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Marla Mindelle's BIG GAY JAMBOREE at the Orpheum Off-Bway, produced by Margot Robbie. Fall 2024.- Page 3

Marla Mindelle's BIG GAY JAMBOREE at the Orpheum Off-Bway, produced by Margot Robbie. Fall 2024.

TheatreMonkey Profile Photo
TheatreMonkey
#50Marla Mindelle's BIG GAY JAMBOREE at the Orpheum Off-Bway, produced by Margot Robbie. Fall 2024.
Posted: 9/23/24 at 1:45pm

60'splayoff said: "TheatreMonkey said: "60'splayoff said: "... I just feel for the creative team because those comparisons are inevitable and the timing isn't ideal."

I totally agree that comparisons are inevitable -- and somewhat unfairly, since this is quite different beyond surface level similarities -- and an unfortunate stroke of luck for a project that's been in the works for quite awhile. And I was just being a cheeky monkey in pointing it out -- it's in my username, after all!

Ensemble1698878795
#51Marla Mindelle's BIG GAY JAMBOREE at the Orpheum Off-Bway, produced by Margot Robbie. Fall 2024.
Posted: 9/23/24 at 2:33pm

ChairinMain said: "For those who have seen this, if one were to choose between this and seeing Titanique for the first time, what's your advice? I'll be in NY for a week in Novemember and can easily squeeze in one of the Mindelle shows at their 5 pm Saturday in between two other shows."

See Titanique first. 

SisterGeorge
#52Marla Mindelle's BIG GAY JAMBOREE at the Orpheum Off-Bway, produced by Margot Robbie. Fall 2024.
Posted: 9/23/24 at 4:43pm

How’s the Orch  front  row at the Orpheum for this show?

Sister George

Wayman_Wong
#53Marla Mindelle's BIG GAY JAMBOREE at the Orpheum Off-Bway, produced by Margot Robbie. Fall 2024.
Posted: 9/24/24 at 7:41am

I haven't been to the Orpheum in a long time. If I were in the Times Square area, what's the best subway train to get closest to the theater? Thanks!

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#54Marla Mindelle's BIG GAY JAMBOREE at the Orpheum Off-Bway, produced by Margot Robbie. Fall 2024.
Posted: 9/24/24 at 7:47am

Wayman_Wong said: "I haven't been to the Orpheum in a long time. If I were in the Times Square area, what's the best subway train to get closest to the theater? Thanks!"

The R/W to 8th St. It’ll be less than a ten minute walk from there. 

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."
Updated On: 9/24/24 at 07:47 AM

GilmoreGirlO2 Profile Photo
GilmoreGirlO2
#55Marla Mindelle's BIG GAY JAMBOREE at the Orpheum Off-Bway, produced by Margot Robbie. Fall 2024.
Posted: 9/24/24 at 8:38am

If anyone is interested, I had tickets for tonight, but I can no longer go. Selling my two tickets for $40 each on the Theatr app, if anyone is interested: https://app.theatr-app.com/listings/rGgmGzCucfN99qqsmDU6

Updated On: 9/24/24 at 08:38 AM

coasterking500
#56Marla Mindelle's BIG GAY JAMBOREE at the Orpheum Off-Bway, produced by Margot Robbie. Fall 2024.
Posted: 9/24/24 at 9:05am

For those that have seen this, Titanique wasn’t for me a lot of the references and just were just over my head as I wasn’t familiar enough with a lot of the material and she’s they were pulling from.

Would this land the same way?

Videos