News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Liza Minnelli Will Release Her Memoir in 2026- Page 2

Liza Minnelli Will Release Her Memoir in 2026

Jay Lerner-Z Profile Photo
Jay Lerner-Z
#25Liza Minnelli Will Release Her Memoir in 2026
Posted: 8/7/24 at 4:43pm

You mean like attaching conditions? He has to be given one too? He alone must perform all the tribute numbers?

Beyoncé is not an ally. Actions speak louder than words, Mrs. Carter. #Dubai #$$$

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#26Liza Minnelli Will Release Her Memoir in 2026
Posted: 8/7/24 at 6:14pm

Yeah, I would assume conditions, requiring approval over performances, or even objecting to the roster of nominees. That is just my hunch, though, based on his protective and at times controlling handling of Liza’s image and appearances. 

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

DaveyG
#27Liza Minnelli Will Release Her Memoir in 2026
Posted: 8/7/24 at 6:18pm

This lost me at Michael Feinstein.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#28Liza Minnelli Will Release Her Memoir in 2026
Posted: 8/7/24 at 6:19pm

Some of the videos of Liza with him strike me as so controlling and uncomfortable. 

Ensemble1709724344
#29Liza Minnelli Will Release Her Memoir in 2026
Posted: 8/7/24 at 6:45pm

Feinstien saw the Barbra book sales and decided he wanted some of that. Squeezing every dime out of her.

Jay Lerner-Z Profile Photo
Jay Lerner-Z
#30Liza Minnelli Will Release Her Memoir in 2026
Posted: 8/7/24 at 6:45pm

David Gest II?

Beyoncé is not an ally. Actions speak louder than words, Mrs. Carter. #Dubai #$$$

darquegk Profile Photo
darquegk
#31Liza Minnelli Will Release Her Memoir in 2026
Posted: 8/7/24 at 7:31pm

As the token heterosexual here, this is giving me Dr Eugene Landy vibes.

Phantom4ever
#32Liza Minnelli Will Release Her Memoir in 2026
Posted: 8/7/24 at 10:05pm

There had better be a chapter on Grease 2 and how angry she was to not have a part in it. 

HogansHero Profile Photo
HogansHero
#33Liza Minnelli Will Release Her Memoir in 2026
Posted: 8/7/24 at 10:59pm

I don't know that this reaches the level of Landy, but there are plenty of times that the only word I could think of was "creepy." Perhaps "officious intermeddler" might also apply. (Look it up. :-) )

joevitus Profile Photo
joevitus
#34Liza Minnelli Will Release Her Memoir in 2026
Posted: 8/8/24 at 10:04am

Phantom4ever said: "There had better be a chapter on Grease 2 and how angry she was to not have a part in it."

Few people know she was Lorna's body double on that, and in one scene you can actually catch a glimpse of her among the Pink Ladies at the burger joint. It's a long shot, so you have to look closely. 

fashionguru_23 Profile Photo
fashionguru_23
#35Liza Minnelli Will Release Her Memoir in 2026
Posted: 8/8/24 at 11:37am

I feel like what is happened, is that Liza and Feinstein have talked, he has written down many of the stories she's told, and asked her questions about her life. Then the third author is coming to compile, and string everything along, and tada! We have a memoir! I feel like it will be like Chita's. Nothing we haven't heard before, or talking bad about anyone. A fun read for her fans, which will be worth the $40/$50 cover price. 

Can we survive with 3 icons (Barbra, Cher, and Liza) all having books come out in 3 years? Time will tell. I think Barbra is the reason we are getting the other 2 books. 

"Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok. Have you guys heard about fidget spinners!?" ~Patti LuPone

Videos