News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Legally Blonde Question

spybud007
#1Legally Blonde Question
Posted: 10/14/07 at 12:38am

On ibdb.com it says that Natalie Joy Johnson plays both Enid AND Veronica. Who is this Veronica character?

LadyRosecoe
#2re: Legally Blonde Question
Posted: 10/14/07 at 12:41am

One of the sorority sisters.

rich.hanson59
#2re: Legally Blonde Question
Posted: 10/19/07 at 9:12pm

I have another question about a sorority girl:
Who plays the Delta Nu that slides down the pole "changed" and has like reddish hair, with a ponytail to the side?
(I'm crazy but I think it's Nikki Snelson)

Broadwayluva Profile Photo
Broadwayluva
#3re: Legally Blonde Question
Posted: 10/19/07 at 9:18pm

i THINK the girl you're talking about is Beth Curry. This may or may not be true, but I thought I heard that it is a guy who starts off sliding down the pole and then (Beth) is waiting half way and slides down the rest . . . not completely sure though.

fnyboi88 Profile Photo
fnyboi88
#4re: Legally Blonde Question
Posted: 10/19/07 at 9:48pm

yup yup

Broadway Shows I've Seen: Hairspray, Chicago, Little Shop of Horrors (2003), The Wedding Singer, Spamalot, Riverdance, Rent, Beauty and the Beast, Spring Awakening, Wicked, Legally Blonde, Phantom of the Opera, Sweet Charity (revival), Drowsy Chaperone, The Lion King, Dreamgirls(2010 Tour).

fnyboi88 Profile Photo
fnyboi88
#5re: Legally Blonde Question
Posted: 10/19/07 at 9:48pm

yup yup

Broadway Shows I've Seen: Hairspray, Chicago, Little Shop of Horrors (2003), The Wedding Singer, Spamalot, Riverdance, Rent, Beauty and the Beast, Spring Awakening, Wicked, Legally Blonde, Phantom of the Opera, Sweet Charity (revival), Drowsy Chaperone, The Lion King, Dreamgirls(2010 Tour).

bertandrew2 Profile Photo
bertandrew2
#6re: Legally Blonde Question
Posted: 10/19/07 at 10:00pm

its beth curry

Parks
#7re: Legally Blonde Question
Posted: 10/20/07 at 1:05am

Is it really a guy?

And I was wondering--who plays the Brooke's step daughter?

"If it walks like a Parks, if it wobbles like a Parks, then it's definitely fat and nobody loves it." --MA

Parks
#8re: Legally Blonde Question
Posted: 10/20/07 at 1:09am

OK--so I figured out that it's Kate Weatherhead. It says she plays Kate/Chutney. Which one is Kate? Is that the smart sorority sister?

"If it walks like a Parks, if it wobbles like a Parks, then it's definitely fat and nobody loves it." --MA

jaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
#9re: Legally Blonde Question
Posted: 10/20/07 at 7:44am

Legally Blonde Thread #11 re: Legally Blonde Question

TWSFan4Ever Profile Photo
TWSFan4Ever
#10re: Legally Blonde Question
Posted: 10/20/07 at 7:59am

Yes, Parks, Kate is the smart sorority sister.

Boq101
#11re: Legally Blonde Question
Posted: 10/20/07 at 12:24pm

One thing to Jerry's credit, those girls are really well used. Even if all of the ensemble has like four wigs...

Sorority
Court/Salon
Department Store
Harvard

SERIOUSLY!

ILuv2shop531
#12re: Legally Blonde Question
Posted: 10/20/07 at 2:17pm

since were talking about LB multiple roles, this doesn't have to do with the girls in ensemble. Andy Karl, it says he is Kyle, Dewey, & then grand master somebody. i know who kyle & dewey are but who is the grand master. i look in what you want for him, but never see andy.

jake6970
#13re: Legally Blonde Question
Posted: 10/20/07 at 2:18pm

He's the guy with the solo...you know the Jamaican style.

Mythus
#14re: Legally Blonde Question
Posted: 10/20/07 at 2:44pm

He's the tie-festooned soloist in "What You Want". Imagine my surprise when I found that out. I didn't even recognize him. But then, I didn't recognize him as Dewey either, so apparently I'm not very good at it.

thevolleyballer
#15re: Legally Blonde Question
Posted: 10/20/07 at 6:11pm

Boq, just wanted to add that the ensemble girls (and guys, of course, but right now I'm just talking about girls) are also in the jail scene ("Whipped Into Shape.") So yes, I agree that Jerry definitely knows how to utilize his ensemble members.

Kelly2 Profile Photo
Kelly2
#16re: Legally Blonde Question
Posted: 10/20/07 at 6:19pm

They all have quite a bit to do in that show. Most of the girls have around 8 costume changes in the show. Becky Gulsvig's track, for example, has different costumes for each:
Omigod You Guys
What You Want *Different wig*
Positive
"Harvard Party Scene" *Different wig*
Back into the "Positive" costume for "Chip on My Shoulder"/"So Much Better"
Whipped into Shape *Different wig*
Take it Like a Man *Different wig*
All courtroom scenes *Different wig*
Graduation
Finale costume.

That's a heck of a lot of costumes and wig changes. Most of the girls have a similar amount of costume/wig switches. Even Andy Karl has a lot, even though he's only listed as playing Kyle/Dewey/Grandmaster chad, he appears in the background in "Serious", "What You Want" (Not just as Chad, but as a dancer at the end too), most of the Harvard scenes, and "Whipped into Shape".

"Get mad, then get over it." - Colin Powell

Videos