News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

John Tartaglia

BlueWizard Profile Photo
BlueWizard
#50re: John Tartaglia
Posted: 1/11/05 at 1:40am

I saw him in Avenue Q, and it was very interesting because he doesn't really come off gay onstage.

It's amazing what actors can do.

hes gay-he might look strate on stage becose hes deep in thought and cosintrated

Or just constipated. Straightness and constipation are surprisingly similar.

Heehee, I can't help myself. Don't mind me, it's 2:00am and I'm just being silly.

I ruv J-Tart!

BlueWizard's blog: The Rambling Corner HEDWIG: "The road is my home. In reflecting upon the people whom I have come upon in my travels, I cannot help but think of the people who have come upon me."

IMsooHyprToday Profile Photo
IMsooHyprToday
#51re: John Tartaglia
Posted: 1/11/05 at 1:53am

OK, i am another johnny fan. and right now, my powerpoint presentation of Johnny pictures is packed with great shots, and bordering on 30 slides long. He looks like such a nice guy... i wanna meet him soo bad

Ohh, and i really hope that his show on disney happens, and i EXTRA really hope that the fact that he is "out" wont be a big deal. Do you think parents and disney executives will realize being gay is not contagious??

dancindramadude Profile Photo
dancindramadude
#52re: John Tartaglia
Posted: 1/11/05 at 2:25am

OMG I am so in love with John Tartaglia. I just saw Avenue Q on Dec 27 and it was amazing especailly John. John is one of the most amazing people I have ever met. He is so great on stage and in life. When I met him I was so excited that I was like crying and he was totally cool and told me to come visit him sometime and OMG since he is my idol that ment so much. I hope that people dont get all stupid about him being gay if he does the Disney thing, cause gay or not he is an awesome person and a great person to look up to.

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#53re: John Tartaglia
Posted: 1/11/05 at 2:25am

When they finally figure that out...I will do a happy dance.

But, yes I am hoping for the Disney show too. I would also LOVE to see the Avenue Q TV series come to life.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

WickedvsAvenueQDude Profile Photo
WickedvsAvenueQDude
#54re: John Tartaglia
Posted: 1/11/05 at 10:25pm

hello sis just saying hi to you
ummmmm hello

"Every thing in life is only for now"-AvenueQ

Videos