News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

"reasons to be pretty" casting piece on CBS 2 News

"reasons to be pretty" casting piece on CBS 2 News

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#1"reasons to be pretty" casting piece on CBS 2 News
Posted: 1/8/09 at 5:56pm

Coming up now.

5:56pm

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#2re: 'reasons to be pretty' casting piece on CBS 2 News
Posted: 1/8/09 at 5:59pm

Very short piece on Telsey and Co's casting the ad campaign for "reasons to be pretty" using "real" women. A few interviews on what makes a "real" woman. Bernie said it's more of an internal thing than a physical.

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

DivaDiana Profile Photo
DivaDiana
#2re: 'reasons to be pretty' casting piece on CBS 2 News
Posted: 1/8/09 at 6:02pm

An internal thing? Does that mean my organs have to be pretty?

"Well I wake up already negative, and I'm wiring up my fuse, so don't nobody bring me - no bad news."

thetinymagic2 Profile Photo
thetinymagic2
#3re: 'reasons to be pretty' casting piece on CBS 2 News
Posted: 1/8/09 at 8:02pm

I think it means we're gonna see some "real nasty (lol)" naked people on stage gratuitously?? The economy stinks, a load of shows r closing, and the new shows need much-hyped gimmicks in order to sell tix. Anyone remember "Let my People Come" and "Oh! Calcutta? Ha ha, those (mostly Japanese) businessmen sitting in the 1st rows w.binoculars...need I say more?

Videos