News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

TKTS question

SignoraDiva Profile Photo
SignoraDiva
#0TKTS question
Posted: 11/17/05 at 5:37pm

Has anyone been to the TKTS booth in the past few weeks? What shows have usually been availble? I am going down this weekend and wanted to try to see a show on saturday...anyone have any advice?

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#1re: TKTS question
Posted: 11/17/05 at 5:38pm

TKTS

BSoBW2
#2re: TKTS question
Posted: 11/17/05 at 5:39pm

If you are going Saturday I may see you re: TKTS question

It changes on a day to day (even show to show) basis.

This may help though: http://www.entertainment-link.com/tkts.asp?show=all

SignoraDiva Profile Photo
SignoraDiva
#3re: TKTS question
Posted: 11/17/05 at 5:40pm

Thanks!

AlixEG1 Profile Photo
AlixEG1
#4re: TKTS question
Posted: 11/17/05 at 5:43pm

I went last Saturday and got there by 11AM and there was a huge line. I wanted to see DRS and that was not on the line - nor was the Color Purple. It does change every week so there is no guarantee that those shows will not be on there but as it gets closer to Thanksgiving the line gets larger due to increased tourist crowds. I would get there right when it opens if not before.

Taylor the latte boy, Bring me java, bring me joy! Taylor the latte boy, I love him, I love him, I love him

embracepeace
#5re: TKTS question
Posted: 11/17/05 at 5:56pm

Hey

I promote at TKTS and it's been CRAZY these last few weeks. I've been telling the peopel there that they should get there early to ensure good seats and good shows. Last week at the Sat Matinee, TKTS opened at 10am and people were there lined up at 8am. Many of the popular shows were sold out an hour/two later. If you are planning to go there this evening, def. get there when it opens or before.

ProducersFan
#6re: TKTS question
Posted: 11/17/05 at 6:31pm

I went last Saturday for the evening shows and the pickings were super slim - I think because it was a holiday weekend. We ended up seeing Naked Girl on the Appian Way. Ironically we waited in the line for an hour before realizing the plays had no line. Grr...

Good show, but I had really wanted to see Q or DRS more.

"If you start from a place of joy and charm, you can get away with a lot in the second act. It may be that that's my life. I'm not sure." ~Roger Bart

Videos