News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

November trip

justherehanging
#1November trip
Posted: 8/8/24 at 7:12pm

trying to decide what shows to see in November any thoughts based on the below

Friday Gypsy confirmed and bought 

Saturday  TBD for both shows 

Sunday  Death becomes her is at 1 PM or Once upon a mattress is at 2 PM and then head to the airport

Options not in order as possible shows    I’m not 100% sure which show I will see. 

LEFT ON TENTH

DEATH BECOMES HER

TAMMY FAYE

Romeo and Juliet

Once upon a mattress, but I did see the show at the city center, but I’m a huge Sutton Foster fan, but is it worth to see again?

The8re phan Profile Photo
The8re phan
#2November trip
Posted: 8/8/24 at 7:35pm

keep your eye on their website, instagram and facebook pages, and the minute that Oh Mary! announces another extension, BUY TICKETS IMMEDIATELY!  Do not, I repeat, do NOT miss it!

Other than that, and what you already have listed, I'd try to see Sunset Blvd and Tammy Faye

Slotted spoons don't hold much soup

Broadway Flash Profile Photo
Broadway Flash
#3November trip
Posted: 8/8/24 at 7:44pm

TEETH!  Tammy Faye and Sunset Blvd are the ones I’m most looking forward to this fall

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#4November trip
Posted: 8/8/24 at 8:15pm

I’d run to Sunset Boulevard just based on buzz alone, but you might want to throw in a couple of plays in there for some variety, if that’s your thing. 

Oh look, a bibu!

starlightexpress2
#5November trip
Posted: 8/8/24 at 9:10pm

I think you should do Tammy Faye, Death Becomes Her, and Sunset. Probably not worth seeing Mattress again since not much has changed apparently (other than some of the cast).

Updated On: 8/8/24 at 09:10 PM

gibsons2
#6November trip
Posted: 8/9/24 at 9:28am

I'm personally very intrigued about Swept Away and most excited to see Sunset Blvd and McNeal.

hearthemsing22
#7November trip
Posted: 8/9/24 at 10:57am

gibsons2 said: "I'm personally very intrigued about Swept Away and most excited to see Sunset Blvd and McNeal."

Lincoln Center does have a strong line up- I can't wait to buy tickets to shows like Floyd Collins 

Theatrefanboy1
#8November trip
Posted: 8/9/24 at 1:20pm

Mine would be swept away and sunset Blvd 

SisterGeorge
#9November trip
Posted: 8/10/24 at 5:19pm

My suggestions, in no particular order, are
SUNSET BOULEVARD,
SUNSET BOULEVARD, and 
SUNSET BOULEVARD

I've seen it, and it will be the first and last show of my November trip.

Sister George

justherehanging
#10November trip
Posted: 8/10/24 at 11:59pm

I saw Sunset Boulevard before with Glenn Close and it was amazing, I just don’t know why everyone is really excited about this particular production from London… I felt like when I saw Glenn Close it was phenomenal and I don’t know how I feel about seeing a different production of it

SisterGeorge
#11November trip
Posted: 8/11/24 at 1:41pm

justherehanging said: "I saw Sunset Boulevard before with Glenn Close and it was amazing, I just don’t know why everyone is really excited about this particular production from London… I felt like when I saw Glenn Close it was phenomenal and I don’t know how I feel about seeing a different production of it"

I saw the original in London and Broadway; this is not just a different production, it's almost like seeing a different musical. Not unlike thinking you've see Cats, and then witnessing The Jellicle Ball.

Sister George

Videos