News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Juliana's Journal Entry 26 Now Online!

Juliana's Journal Entry 26 Now Online!

BwayTheatre11
#0Juliana's Journal Entry 26 Now Online!
Posted: 10/3/03 at 10:36pm

Kind of a wierd entry, lol. I am glad she found her spiritual self. I can't wait to meet her in November! Please be positive in this thread...we know that some do not like her. Just say positive stuff. Juliana's Journal Entry 26 Now Online!
Journal Entry 26

CCM '10!

FindingNamo
#1re: Juliana's Journal Entry 26 Now Online!
Posted: 10/3/03 at 10:38pm

Attention, they do not, NOT want you linking to the journal from this site. It's bad for this site's integrity. If you keep this up you will be branded a member of the rat's ass cretins club.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none
Updated On: 10/3/03 at 10:38 PM

BwayTheatre11
#2re: re: Juliana's Journal Entry 26 Now Online!
Posted: 10/3/03 at 10:40pm

Oh I am not aloud to support her? Sorry Juliana. And who is
"they"? We better not mention John's journal either!

CCM '10!
Updated On: 10/3/03 at 10:40 PM

FindingNamo
#3re: re: re: Juliana's Journal Entry 26 Now Online!
Posted: 10/3/03 at 10:48pm

Don't say I didn't warn you, but I quote, ahem:

"Those dirty rat's ass cretins at that other board are at it again, dear readers. They can't let it alone. We made a decision not to post there anymore in terms of letting people know there were updates. We did this for several reasons, most of which you can figure out. Well, these rat's ass cretins can't have THAT, can they? That would just spoil their fun and would not give them the attention they so crave. ... These creatures are pathetic, even more pathetic than usual. Anyone wants to go over there and give them what they deserve, be my guest.

"The next step will be pulling the journal, which surprisingly is probably NOT what they want as it will take away their ability to be jerks (I'm sure they'll find something else to be jerks about)."

Updated On: 10/3/03 at 10:48 PM

mamamia sammy Profile Photo
mamamia sammy
#4re: re: re: re: Juliana's Journal Entry 26 Now Online!
Posted: 10/4/03 at 12:03am

Well, I am glad that she seems to be doing just fine! we were all so concerned.

She even said "ciao bellas" could that be a 'shout out' to voiceanth?
*wink*

BroadwayWorld: A home for the dangerously unhinged
Updated On: 10/4/03 at 12:03 AM

BwayTheatre11
#5re: re: re: re: re: Juliana's Journal Entry 26 Now Online!
Posted: 10/4/03 at 12:06am

Well that is very cruel to say in general. There are a lot of people here who enjoy the journal. They can kiss my dirty rat's ass!

CCM '10!

FindingNamo
#6re: re: re: re: re: re: Juliana's Journal Entry 26 Now Online!
Posted: 10/4/03 at 12:09am

I hear ya, bro, I hear ya. Only somebody with some serious mental health issues would say something so cruel, I think.

Musetta1957 Profile Photo
Musetta1957
#7re: re: Juliana's Journal Entry 26 Now Online!
Posted: 10/4/03 at 12:14am

" Attention, they do not, NOT want you linking to the journal from this site."

Who's they?

Rob Profile Photo
Rob
#8re: re: re: Juliana's Journal Entry 26 Now Online!
Posted: 10/4/03 at 8:30am

Actually, no one objects to Juliana's Journal being linked to from this site. No one objects to discussions on Juliana's Journal on this site. What's objected to is just the weekly occurence of out of line, indecent posts bashing her every single week. As I've advised in the past, it's a much better idea to not read the journal if you don't like it.

I don't follow his site myself, but I do believe that Bruce's comment is being taken out of context and was referring to those who feel the need to keep attacking Juliania et al each week.

BrdwyThtr Profile Photo
BrdwyThtr
#9re: re: re: re: Juliana's Journal Entry 26 Now Online!
Posted: 10/4/03 at 10:47am

Well I'm glad Juliana won't be taken away from us.

BwayTheatre11
#10re: re: re: re: re: Juliana's Journal Entry 26 Now Online!
Posted: 10/4/03 at 3:10pm

That is what I thought! I can link it hear...screw Bruce...hail Rob!

CCM '10!

pbush
#11re: re: re: re: re: re: Juliana's Journal Entry 26 Now Online!
Posted: 10/5/03 at 10:21am

Updated On: 10/5/03 at 10:21 AM

Amneris Profile Photo
Amneris
#12re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Juliana's Journal Entry 26 Now Online!
Posted: 10/5/03 at 10:30am

namo and sammy i miss u guys re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Juliana's Journal Entry 26 Now Online! someone fix my home comp please

swishysarah
#13re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Juliana's Journal Entry 26 Now Online!
Posted: 10/5/03 at 11:35am

Exactly why did you say "screw Bruce"? Bruce has done nothing wrong. He's being protective of Juliana and her feelings, plain and simple.

People who enjoy and say positive things about the journal are not a member of "the club" (FYI This is NOT a club, I didn't coin this phrase, don't take it literally, which I know some people will. It's not like they get buttons and bumper stickers.) The people I belive Bruce was referring to are the people who, week after week after week, continue to berate her. If, every day, I began a new thread that said "I absolutely abhor -insert name here-!", it would get annoying. And no matter how many times I could say this, it isn't magically going to become accepted, people aren't going to suddenly agree with me, they're going to become annoyed. THAT is what is happening.

I try to stay out of this because I don't want to become a subject of discussion here. But I feel like I should say this. As a "young person" in the theatre world, I always try to look at people with respect, because they usually (a) know more than me, and (b) can teach me something. But, reading a lot of the posts here, I'm not so sure that I want to be like most of you. You may be smart and cultured, but that's only half of what a role model is. I don't want to become the kind of person who uses their knowledge to criticize others, to appear smarter, or better, etc. I cannot even begin to comprehend why it seems necessary to say things the way you do. It doesn't make your life better, no one is going to respect you any more, and at the end of the day, what have you accomplished? Nothing but hurt innocent feelings. Why do you do it then? Maybe I'm just a naive 16 year old, but it seems pretty stupid to me.

That's my $0.02, and I'm done now. You can respond/reply all you want, I'll read it, but you're not going to get a rise out of me.

FindingNamo
#14re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Juliana's Journal Entry 26 Now Online!
Posted: 10/5/03 at 12:33pm

SwishySarah, it's great to have you back, you've been errant and truant too long. Long is for what you have been too errant and truant. Or errtru and antant. Isn't that just ant-ant, err-err, and tru-tru?

I don't know from gangs and cults and clubs, but I would love (we're talkin' love: l-u-v) some buttons and bumper stickers!! If none is available, I will satisfy myself with tile coasters, mousepads and BBQ aprons.

It's a long way to the top, if you wanna rock and roll.

BwayTheatre11
#15re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Juliana's Journal Entry 26 Now Online!
Posted: 10/5/03 at 12:45pm

Actually Sarah, I love Juliana. I am meeting her in November. We have had an email realtionship for a while. I support her in everything she does. That is why I want to post her journal. If Bruce said that about any posters here (even though it is wrong), screw him.

CCM '10!

nyctopone Profile Photo
nyctopone
#16re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Juliana's Journal Entry 26 Now Online!
Posted: 10/5/03 at 12:45pm

My opinion : Bruce, if you don't want to read comments about the journal: a. Dont read this board, b. Pull the journal.

As long as the journal is public, comments will be made and some of them will be negative. Get over it.

As for me , I stopped reading after the fourth entry, I got tired of what she had for lunch. There were no real insights on being in a road tour, just teenage dribble.

I have, however, been getting a kick out of reading all the arguements over this harmless bit of fluff. So I say, let the comments continue.

And Bruce, if you're reading this - Smile!

A Healthy NO C-A-R-B Diet for 2004 NO C-heney NO A-shcroft NO R-umsfeld NO B-ush and "Absolutely NO RICE!"

FindingNamo
#17re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Juliana's Journal Entry 26 Now Online!
Posted: 10/5/03 at 12:51pm

Smiles all around! And love! And mega-good vibes ~~~~~~~~

BwayTheatre11
#18re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Juliana's Journal Entry 26 Now Online!
Posted: 10/5/03 at 12:55pm

Why pull the journal? And lately she hasn't wrote about food.

CCM '10!

FindingNamo
#19re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Juliana's Journal Entry 26 Now Online!
Posted: 10/5/03 at 12:58pm

Sometimes in a softball game, for example, the person who owns the softball will get angry and take the softball and go home. Thus the game ends, but what can you do? It's his/her softball. And in the immortal words of Eric Cartman, "Screw you guys, I'm goin' home." Okay, I'm off to enjoy the things that I enjoy, as a person with too much time on my hands!

(Remember, it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll.)

Updated On: 10/5/03 at 12:58 PM

Al Dente Profile Photo
Al Dente
#20re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Juliana's Journal Entry 26 Now Online!
Posted: 10/5/03 at 7:12pm

Ah Namo, pearls before swine, pearls before swine!

Videos