News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

I Love You Because is closing May 21- Page 2

I Love You Because is closing May 21

RentBoy86
#25re: I Love You Because is closing May 21
Posted: 5/17/06 at 12:19am

Ditto, the hopes of a cast recording.

WesternSky2 Profile Photo
WesternSky2
#26re: I Love You Because is closing May 21
Posted: 5/17/06 at 12:54am

Sigh... such a great show. See it while you still can.

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#27re: I Love You Because is closing May 21
Posted: 5/17/06 at 12:57am

Im so sad i will miss this show!

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#28re: I Love You Because is closing May 21
Posted: 5/17/06 at 1:15am

I Love You Because to Close Off-Bway, May 21

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

zzannahk Profile Photo
zzannahk
#29re: I Love You Because is closing May 21
Posted: 5/17/06 at 1:17am

How cool is this?
The musical will play at the Miracle Theater in Coral Gables, Florida (January 17- February 11, 2007) as part of the Actor’s Playhouse 2006-07 season. All new productions of I Love You Because are slated to open in Boston, Chicago, Seattle and Korea by the end of 2007.

muscle23ftl
#30re: I Love You Because is closing May 21
Posted: 5/17/06 at 1:34am

Great! I will get to see it then! i went to that theatre before to see Little Shop(pre-Broadway engagement) and also "Grease!" and "Aida".

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

muscle23ftl
#31re: I Love You Because is closing May 21
Posted: 5/17/06 at 1:38am

how did you find this out Zzannahk? The cast will most likely be a new cast, and the staging will probably be different, but that the hell!? im happy...more info on http://www.actorsplayhouse.org/

zzannahk Profile Photo
zzannahk
#32re: I Love You Because is closing May 21
Posted: 5/17/06 at 1:49am

It's listed in the Wanna Be Foster Link Above

Anyone looking for songs on the website, they're hard to find
http://www.iloveyoubecausethemusical.com/music.htm

Another Saturday Night In New York Austin and Company

The Actuary Song Diana and Marcy

We're Just Friends Jeff and Diana

Just Not Now Marcy

Goodbye Austin

I Love You Because Austin, Marcy and Company

muscle23ftl
#33re: I Love You Because is closing May 21
Posted: 5/17/06 at 2:01am

oh thanks! i will check it out in Miami hopefully! i am like an hour away though, but what the heck!

SweetQintheLights
#34re: I Love You Because is closing May 21
Posted: 5/17/06 at 4:24am

I saw an add for this on the call board at college. It didn't make sense since it was closeing on Broadway so I came here to check and well...it's true! That's awesome.

"How bout a little black dress?"~hannahshule "I have a penis, not a vagina." ~munkustrap178

Videos