News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Fan Mail Question

Dancinblonde19 Profile Photo
Dancinblonde19
#0Fan Mail Question
Posted: 8/26/06 at 3:06pm

I just wanted to know if anyone had addresses for the following people who are not currently appearing in a show. I have searched online but have not been able to find anything! Thanks for any and all help!

- Shoshana Bean
- Megan Hilty
- Kristin Chenoweth
- Kelli O'Hara
- Katie Clarke
- Sandra Joseph
- Michelle Federer

bwayondabrain
#1re: Fan Mail Question
Posted: 8/26/06 at 3:39pm

Kristin Chenoweth
c/o Untitled Entertainment
331 North Maple Drive, 2nd Floor
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Shoshana Bean
2392 33rd Street Astoria
New York, NY 11105

and you can email Sandra Joseph on her site

i dont know about anyone else

SweetQintheLights
#2re: Fan Mail Question

And why couldn't you post this on one of the many other threads about the same subject?

"How bout a little black dress?"~hannahshule "I have a penis, not a vagina." ~munkustrap178

Yankeefan007
#3re: Fan Mail Question

Is that Shoshana's home address? Seems like too much info if it is.
Updated On: 8/26/06 at 03:39 PM

SweetQintheLights
#4re: Fan Mail Question
Posted: 8/26/06 at 3:40pm

"Is that Shoshana's home address?"

LOL!! It better not be. Otherwise someone is in deep doo-doo.

"How bout a little black dress?"~hannahshule "I have a penis, not a vagina." ~munkustrap178

gavrochegirl
#5re: Fan Mail Question
Posted: 8/26/06 at 3:41pm

Well, the fact of the matter is that you can't contact any of those people through a specific Broadway theatre. So it's kind of useful to create a thread like this.

What the puck?!

bwayondabrain
#6re: Fan Mail Question
Posted: 8/26/06 at 3:41pm

sorry, i just found it on fanmail biz (shoshana's address)

and sorry guys, just trying to help

Updated On: 8/26/06 at 03:41 PM

SweetQintheLights
#7re: Fan Mail Question
Posted: 8/26/06 at 3:42pm

Oh- If you found it on fanmail biz, it's got to be ok.

re: Fan Mail Question

bwayondabrain
#8re: Fan Mail Question
Posted: 8/26/06 at 3:44pm

yeah, i would never stalk Shoshana

im not that big of a fan of hers, in the first place

:)

musicalsFan
#9re: Fan Mail Question
Posted: 8/26/06 at 3:47pm

Write Shoshana Bean and Megan Hilty at the theatre in Portland where Wicked tour will be. Shouldn't that be coming up in September or something? You should be able to wait that long.

Dancinblonde19 Profile Photo
Dancinblonde19
#10re: Fan Mail Question
Posted: 8/26/06 at 4:13pm

Thanks everyone for your replies! I thought it was important to create a seperate thread for this because these people are not currently performing in a theater where they can be easily contacted! Sorry to those who were bothered by this extra thread :)

bwayondabrain
#11re: Fan Mail Question
Posted: 8/26/06 at 4:14pm

if fine
and just PM any time you might need help with addresses- im always writing people, and chances are i might have an address! :)

NJRae Profile Photo
NJRae
#12re: Fan Mail Question
Posted: 8/26/06 at 6:29pm

bwayondabrain: Totally off topic I know, but so sorry about your dog! re: Fan Mail Question

"I wrote a book: "How to Be Popular". Now I've put together a top ten list of how to help you: -Elphie, everyday... shower. I mean, who knows? Maybe some of that green is gonna come off! -Deodorant Elphie. No body likes a stinky witch! -I think we've covered the hair, we'll get to that. -Clean underclothes. That's all I'm gonna say. -Look at your posture. That's no way to be popular! -Bed made, room straightened. We've done that. -Colors blended. Oookay. -But the most important thing to have, to make yourself popular, is to keep your beautiful smile." ~Kristin Chenoweth in her last performance of the song "Popular"

Videos