News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Craig Stevens Video Blog: Backstage at Spamalot!(part 1)

broadwaystud23 Profile Photo
broadwaystud23
#1Craig Stevens Video Blog: Backstage at Spamalot!(part 1)
Posted: 4/6/08 at 6:34pm

Hey y'all, so i just had like the best day of my life. Janine and i went backstage at broadway's Spamalot(a spoof on Camelot...lmao!)This show stars Clay Aikens from American Idol. We had so much fun and met our first friends on broadway! Stay tuned for more.

I LOVE THIS GUY HE IS AMAZING!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4NCPg5ag2E

Updated On: 4/6/08 at 06:34 PM

morosco Profile Photo
morosco
#2re: Craig Stevens Video Blog: Backstage at Spamalot!(part 1)
Posted: 4/6/08 at 6:43pm

The very end is so disturbing. The reaction of some people when someone with the show announces to the crowd waiting at the stage door that Clay Aiken wouldn't be coming out. Frightening.

LePetiteFromage
Posted: 4/6/08 at 6:53pm

Updated On: 5/7/09 at 06:53 PM

IdinaBellFoster Profile Photo
IdinaBellFoster
#3re: Craig Stevens Video Blog: Backstage at Spamalot!(part 1)
Posted: 4/6/08 at 7:18pm

Those people were CRAZY. If I had to face people like that, I wouldn't come out either.

"Oh look at the time, three more intelligent plays just closed and THE ADDAMS FAMILY made another million dollars" -Jackie Hoffman, Broadway.com Audience Awards

fnyboi88 Profile Photo
fnyboi88
#4re: Craig Stevens Video Blog: Backstage at Spamalot!(part 1)
Posted: 4/6/08 at 7:20pm

Did you know that it wasn't based off Camelot, but Monty Python's the Holy Grail? Or where you joking.

Broadway Shows I've Seen: Hairspray, Chicago, Little Shop of Horrors (2003), The Wedding Singer, Spamalot, Riverdance, Rent, Beauty and the Beast, Spring Awakening, Wicked, Legally Blonde, Phantom of the Opera, Sweet Charity (revival), Drowsy Chaperone, The Lion King, Dreamgirls(2010 Tour).

LePetiteFromage
Posted: 4/6/08 at 7:21pm

Updated On: 5/7/09 at 07:21 PM

chinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
#6re: Craig Stevens Video Blog: Backstage at Spamalot!(part 1)
Posted: 4/6/08 at 8:28pm

Am I the only one that find them very annoying? How could you go backstage at a show and not know ANYTHING about it?

"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D

defyingravity07 Profile Photo
defyingravity07
#7re: Craig Stevens Video Blog: Backstage at Spamalot!(part 1)
Posted: 4/6/08 at 8:43pm

I know that would piss me off too.

LePetiteFromage
Posted: 4/6/08 at 8:51pm

Updated On: 5/7/09 at 08:51 PM

husk_charmer
#9re: Craig Stevens Video Blog: Backstage at Spamalot!(part 1)
Posted: 4/6/08 at 9:01pm

YOu do all realize that this is a character that's being played, right? The actual Craig Stevens is a voice teacher, and an NYU Grad Student

http://www.youtube.com/huskcharmer

broadwaystud23 Profile Photo
broadwaystud23
Baiseur82 Profile Photo
Baiseur82
#11re: Craig Stevens Video Blog: Backstage at Spamalot!(part 1)
Posted: 4/7/08 at 1:36am

Hilarious, I have to say they guy that was screaming when they announced that Clay was not coming out was really funny (in a sad pathetic way)

"I'd rater be nine peoples favorite thing, than a hundred peoples ninth favorite thing"

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#12re: Craig Stevens Video Blog: Backstage at Spamalot!(part 1)
Posted: 4/7/08 at 6:57am

Jesus. Leave these poor Broadway actors alone. Ugh. I feel terribly bad for these people.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

Videos