News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

BroadwayCon 2024

malcs98
#1BroadwayCon 2024
Posted: 7/5/24 at 12:44pm

So I am attending BroadwayCon for the very first time this year and I am SO EXCITED!!! It's always been a bucket list item for me and I've always wanted to go since studying musical theatre in college...The passes have been purchased the dates have been set, and now....I don't know what to do!!!

If you have working BroadwayCon this year, if you have attended BroadwayCon, and even if you're going this year, I really could use your help

Fire and Music
#2BroadwayCon 2024
Posted: 7/5/24 at 2:05pm

I volunteered at BroadwayCon 2 years ago, and it's a fun little convention! Anything performance-based is definitely a highlight, like First Look and Showcase. The sing-alongs are fun if you're into that. And be sure to check out the marketplace for Playbills, handmade theatre-y souvenirs, etc. Have fun!

veronicamae Profile Photo
veronicamae
#3BroadwayCon 2024
Posted: 7/5/24 at 5:33pm

Search this board for 'BroadwayCon' and you'll find threads for years past!

They will continually update the website and use social media to announce guests and events and you should use that information to decide how you will be spending your time. I suggest you identify the photo ops and panels you wish to attend and start making a schedule for yourself, and remind yourself to be flexible as this event changes up to the minute in terms of programming.

They might have an app to help with all of this? I haven't been in a few years.

That's really all there is to it. We may be able to help you further if you have specific questions. :)

Videos