News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Top 5 repeated topics on this Board- Page 3

Top 5 repeated topics on this Board

bwaybaby891
#50re: Top 5 repeated topics on this Board
Posted: 3/11/05 at 12:46pm

You guys are totally bashing on the Wicked fans everywhere. I'm not one who starts up the threads about "omg, Idina rocks!" (even though she does) or "omg, is the tour coming near me?" or something like that. Plus if these threads weren't here no one would have anything to talk about.
Without the "What's your fav..." threads there would be no talking on here at all.It's good to know what people's favorite musicals and actors, and scores are. Hey, they've helped me get interested in different musicals that I probably would not have heard of otherwise. Keep up the posting, people!

"He who falls in love with himself will have no rivals" -Benjamin Franklin

bwaybaby891
#51re: Top 5 repeated topics on this Board
Posted: 3/11/05 at 12:58pm

I just realized something. The more we talk about these topics, the more we are over using them. What's the point about talking about the topics that everyone sees on here anyways. It's defeating the purpose of trying not to talk about them anymore. I'm surprised that no one on here has figured that out before me.

"He who falls in love with himself will have no rivals" -Benjamin Franklin

DancerGirl16 Profile Photo
DancerGirl16
#52re: Top 5 repeated topics on this Board
Posted: 3/11/05 at 1:02pm

Audition help (there is always one, not two just one)

When someone blunders, we say that he makes a misstep. Is it then not clear that all the ills of mankind, all the tragic misfortunes that fill our history books, all the political blunders, all the failures of the great leaders have arisen merely from a lack of skill in dancing. - Moliere

#53re: Top 5 repeated topics on this Board
Posted: 4/9/05 at 11:55am

How DOES the beast transform into the prince???

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#54re: Top 5 repeated topics on this Board
Posted: 4/9/05 at 12:13pm

bwaybaby891, chill out. No one said to STOP posting these threads, it's just a thread about the most repeated topics.

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

Ad_Libbing
#55re: Top 5 repeated topics on this Board
Posted: 4/9/05 at 3:04pm

There's always that one guy who wrote, sometimes more than once, in any thread related to RENT, "Wow, can you believe what someone is selling on eBAY?" or something to that extent, then included a link to a parking permit or notice or something from the movie shoot in New York.

It was everywhere, but I'm not sure whether or not it popped up as an actual topic.

"'But do you really mean, sir,' said Peter, 'that there could be other worlds --all over the place, just round the corner-- like that?'

'Nothing is more probable,' said the Professor..."

-The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

Videos