News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Theater Night: Vigilantes 1, Vulgarians 0- Page 3

Theater Night: Vigilantes 1, Vulgarians 0

John Adams Profile Photo
John Adams
#50Theater Night: Vigilantes 1, Vulgarians 0
Posted: 5/18/13 at 12:20am

>> "there's talk of criminal charges."
>> "I wonder against whom?"

It seems most likely that any charges would be only filed by the owner of the phone.

It would be ideal (in JohnAdamsWorld) if prosecution could be deemed impossible in cases of a "draw". To my mind, both parties are equally "wrong".

The initial "crime" was equally counter-balanced by the inappropriateness of the retaliation.

Case closed. If a judgement is to be made, both parties should be remanded to learn from their mistakes. Updated On: 5/18/13 at 12:20 AM

DrMike
#51Theater Night: Vigilantes 1, Vulgarians 0
Posted: 5/18/13 at 12:43am

In my opinion, the rudeness of the cell-phone patrons is only magnified by the incompetence of the theatre staff. If the ushers had been doing their job, smashing the cell phone would have been unnecessary.

#52Theater Night: Vigilantes 1, Vulgarians 0
Posted: 5/18/13 at 1:24am

The guy who was texting on his iPhone throughout MURDER BALLAD tonight was in a suit and tie. Maybe 45 years old, short, bald -- looked like that old mafia lawyer Bruce Cutler did back in the 90s.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
whatever2
#54Theater Night: Vigilantes 1, Vulgarians 0
Posted: 5/18/13 at 11:14am

> It seems most likely that any charges would be only filed by the owner of the phone.

not sure I agree ... the slap was pretty clearly a battery. and if I were williamson, i'd especially be pushing this point if the b*tch who owned the phone were attempting to press charges against me.

agree this is a "draw" and i'm pretty sure the police would like to see it play out this way, but phone lady seems not to be the type either to think her behavior has consequences or to back down in the face of reason.

"You, sir, are a moron." (PlayItAgain)

Videos