News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

The Office: Season 3

xxnewgirlxx Profile Photo
xxnewgirlxx
#21re: The Office Premiere
Posted: 9/25/06 at 1:02pm

I bought the season 2 DVD last week and spend yesterday watching the first 12 episodes. SIGH. The end of the Booze Cruise episode was so fantastic...

Kitzarina Profile Photo
Kitzarina
#22re: The Office
Posted: 9/29/06 at 10:46am

Bump for this week's fantastic episode!

I love anytime that they get Michael out of his comfort zone so that he can realize just how much of a social loser he really is. I also love his chemistry with Jan, especially now that he's scorned her for another woman. You could see the death rays shooting from her eyes in every scene they shared, while poor Michael was completely oblivious.

I don't know who I feel sorry for on Pam's double date--Pam or Ryan. If I was dating Kelly, I would go absolutely crazy. The girl is certifiable.

Best part of the episode? Angela "taking the bus to Philly" and Jim mistaking her for a hooker. "Dwight got a hooker?!? Who can I tell about this?!" The look of disgust and glee on Jim's face was absolutely priceless.

Next week's episode, please! re: The Office

"You're the worst thing to happen to musical theatre since Andrew Lloyd Webber!" --Family Guy

"Shut up! It's been 29 years!!!" --the incomparable Patti LuPone in her MUCH DESERVED Tony acceptance speech for Gypsy.

Kitzy's Avatar du Jour: Kitzy as Little Red Ridinghood in her college's production of "Into the Woods"

xxnewgirlxx
#29re: The Office
Posted: 10/9/06 at 6:52pm

Hug it out, bitch.

Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaaa...

xxnewgirlxx
#34re: The Office - Season 3
Posted: 10/20/06 at 4:20pm

Jim and Pam, reunited. Sorta. So sweet.

xxnewgirlxx
#69re: The Office - Season 3
Posted: 1/12/07 at 12:38pm

OK, Karen and Phyllis' makeovers were perfection.

xxnewgirlxx
#93re: The Office - Season 3
Posted: 2/12/07 at 11:19am

Thanks for sending it neddy. I actually saw the episode, just didn't catch the scene of Ryan/Kelly.

But thanks anyway! I always like to watch them at least twice to catch little things like that.

sondheimsweetie07 Profile Photo
sondheimsweetie07
#99re: The Office - Season 3
Posted: 2/17/07 at 12:07am

did anyone see this past thursday's episode? So funny with the vampire thing. OH and when michael was throwing those candy bars? omg hahahah

xxnewgirlxx
#103re: The Office - Season 3
Posted: 2/21/07 at 12:43pm

I'm late in jumping in, but the highlight for me last week was Angela's reaction to the bat: stop, drop, and roll. And then later with her plastic rainhat saying "Poop is raining from the ceiling. POOP!"

xxnewgirlxx
#104re: The Office - Season 3
Posted: 2/23/07 at 10:48am

Best line last night:

Jan: Why is this so hard? That's what she said. Oh my God, what did I just say?"

sondheimsweetie07 Profile Photo
sondheimsweetie07
#110re: The Office - Season 3
Posted: 5/6/07 at 12:45am

This past thursday's episode was GREAT. omg i was laughing nonstop. Creed just keeps getting funnier and funnier.

Videos