News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Oh Hello guest

frogs_fan85 Profile Photo
frogs_fan85
#150Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/19/17 at 3:34pm

On a side note, has anyone heard anything about this being filmed. There were parking/filming notices on 46th indicating that production trucks would be out today and tomorrow and and Oh, Hello was the named project.

Stage Door Sally Profile Photo
Stage Door Sally
#151Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/19/17 at 3:43pm

Yes, according to BroadwayWorld:

OH, HELLO on BROADWAY will be filmed in front of live audiences this Thursday and Friday for broadcast at a future date.

And thanks ConeyBear, this was a great experience for all of us.

Updated On: 1/19/17 at 03:43 PM

frogs_fan85 Profile Photo
frogs_fan85
#152Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/19/17 at 3:48pm

Ah-ha!  I see that now in the recoupment article.  Thank you.

boonanas
#153Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/19/17 at 3:50pm

Nice.. I'd expect a big guest for that date.

Leaf Coneybear Profile Photo
Leaf Coneybear
#154Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/19/17 at 5:12pm

Where is the news of the filming?

Leaf Coneybear Profile Photo
Leaf Coneybear
#155Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/19/17 at 5:45pm

Nevermind, found it! So excited! I hope it airs soon!

Stage Door Sally
#156Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/22/17 at 9:30am

Curious, does anyone know who the guest was Saturday?

supersam1026 Profile Photo
supersam1026
#157Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/22/17 at 11:48am

Don't know who was there last night, but I managed to grab a ticket for tonight's show when it was still on Tix4Students! Cannot wait for what I am sure will be an amazing show! Will post here after letting you all know who shows up.

Saw the Chris Pratt one a month or two ago and that went on for 45 minutes making the whole show just over 2 hours, kind of expecting something like that, if not longer!

Stage Door Sally
#158Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/22/17 at 1:16pm

Oh Hello Show on Twitter has posted a video of "bozos" waiting in line to see the show today. Anyone there from these boards?

https://twitter.com/ohhelloshow

@z5
#159Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/22/17 at 2:29pm

Ouch-- there's absolutely no way majority of that rush line got tickets this morning.

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#160Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/22/17 at 5:51pm

Agreed! Plus they were selling $89 rear orch seats for todays' performances back in thanksgiving week with the promo code OHGIVE24

broadwayrocks2
#161Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/22/17 at 8:41pm

The final guest was David Letterman and it was great !

Stage Door Sally
#162Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/22/17 at 9:26pm

Out with a bang!

JudyDenmark Profile Photo
JudyDenmark
#163Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/22/17 at 9:56pm

Letterman seemed so nervous/apprehensive/annoyed, especially at first. Like he would've rather been anywhere else. Is that part of the bit?? Anyone else who was there tonight get that from him, or was it just me?

(Either way, hilarious show! Mulaney got a little choked up at the very end - it was sweet.)

LxGstv
#164Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/22/17 at 10:16pm

JudyDenmark said: "Letterman seemed so nervous/apprehensive/annoyed, especially at first. Like he would've rather been anywhere else. Is that part of the bit?? Anyone else who was there tonight get that from him, or was it just me?

(Either way, hilarious show! Mulaney got a little choked up at the very end - it was sweet.)

"

I wasn't there today for the final show, but when I saw Rachel Dratch I could say the same thing, she definitely looked nervous/apprehensive... wonder how many guests felt that way...

From what other people posted I would assume Chris Pratt was the opposite and must have been a lot of fun... A friend of mine saw it with Leslie Jones and said it was the highlight of the show.

Golenboybway
#165Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/22/17 at 10:42pm

I rushed yesterday's matinee and our guest was Kathleen Turner and she seemed fine not that nervous!

Emmaloucbway
#166Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/22/17 at 11:20pm

JudyDenmark said: "Letterman seemed so nervous/apprehensive/annoyed, especially at first. Like he would've rather been anywhere else. Is that part of the bit?? Anyone else who was there tonight get that from him, or was it just me?

"

I was there, and I thought that too about Letterman, so it's not just you. Loved the final show, Kroll and Mulaney were as hilarious as ever! They also made a little speech at the end thanking everyone involved with the production. It was a great night at the Lyceum!

10086sunset
#167Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/23/17 at 8:05am

Hopefully they will both be back soon...

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#168Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/23/17 at 3:07pm

Who were the guests on the days they filmed?

Soyle Mycelf
#169Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/24/17 at 2:44pm

I saw the show Friday the 20th and the guest was Michael J Fox. He seemed slightly nervous but a good sport. 

MinnieFay
#170Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/24/17 at 2:56pm

Soyle Mycelf said: "I saw the show Friday the 20th and the guest was Michael J Fox. He seemed slightly nervous but a good sport. "

Uhh, are you aware that he has Parkinson's Soyle Mycelf??  I see you're as classy as your screen name suggests!

Soyle Mycelf
#171Oh Hello guest
Posted: 2/22/17 at 2:31pm

MinnieFay said: "Soyle Mycelf said: "I saw the show Friday the 20th and the guest was Michael J Fox. He seemed slightly nervous but a good sport. "

Uhh, are you aware that he has Parkinson's Soyle Mycelf??  I see you're as classy as your screen name suggests!

"

Yes, I am quite aware of his Parkinson's. That has nothing to do with why I felt he was slightly nervous. He had several moments where the questions coming at him in the improv format caught him off guard and he would chuckle and be left speechless for a moment.

Videos