News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Oh Hello guest

Stage Door Sally Profile Photo
Stage Door Sally
#100Oh Hello guest
Posted: 12/27/16 at 5:33pm

I'm not a rocket scientist, but I think I figured out from Lisa the Raccoon's clues that Thursday's guest is Melissa McCarthy.

Clues: "Rumor going around the park that @ohhelloshow's Thurs legendary guest is always a bridesmaid, never a bride."   

"Thursday's potential @ohhelloshow guest isn't my favorite. Last week she tried to shoot me w/a Proton Pack thinking I was a rabid fox."

Nothing still about tomorrow's guest(s).

Updated On: 12/27/16 at 05:33 PM

supersam1026 Profile Photo
supersam1026
#101Oh Hello guest
Posted: 12/27/16 at 5:45pm

Oh, my guess for Thursday was Kristen Wiig, but Melissa McCarthy also fits in there. Interesting that they're starting to give clues that are slightly less obvious!

Stage Door Sally
#102Oh Hello guest
Posted: 12/27/16 at 5:47pm

Hmmmm... oh yeah. See, more proof of my lack of rocket science...

phan24 Profile Photo
phan24
#103Oh Hello guest
Posted: 12/27/16 at 6:14pm

Has anyone tried rushing recently? Obviously with the holidays it will be crazier, but just want to ballpark the time to lineup.

thanks!

Stage Door Sally
#104Oh Hello guest
Posted: 12/27/16 at 10:44pm

Another clue for Thursday's guest: "Thurs' gorgeous (potential) @ohhelloshow guest tried to fly like a chandelier, but she's no @maddieziegler. Love you, xLisa"

So I guess it is Kristen Wiig. Nothing still about tomorrow. ;-(

HBBrock
#105Oh Hello guest
Posted: 12/27/16 at 10:48pm

Stage Door Sally....you are putting way too much focus on this guest.

Kroll and Mulaney are giving two INCREDIBLE performances in one of the best shows of the fall season. If the guest sucks, the show will still be amazing.

Emmaloucbway
#106Oh Hello guest
Posted: 12/27/16 at 11:32pm

Forgot to mention this earlier, but i saw the show again on the evening of December 23rd, and the guest was Sebastian Stan!

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#107Oh Hello guest
Posted: 12/28/16 at 11:30am

I saw the show on the Christmas Eve matinee- the guest wasn't a celebrity, but a regular 12-year-old boy who Mulaney was shocked and overjoyed to find in the audience. The poor kid was mortified and not very forthcoming, but Kroll and Mulaney were still able to spin gold from it.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#108Oh Hello guest
Posted: 12/28/16 at 4:49pm

Looks like tomorrow night's guest is Kristen Wiig?!?

Leaf Coneybear Profile Photo
Leaf Coneybear
#109Oh Hello guest
Posted: 12/28/16 at 11:31pm

Norman Leer was the guest tonight. I was initially disappointed because I had never heard of him, but he was really funny! Just took handfuls of the tuna and ate some as well! 

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#110Oh Hello guest
Posted: 12/28/16 at 11:43pm

Leaf Coneybear said: "Norman Leer was the guest tonight. I was initially disappointed because I had never heard of him"

Ugh.

Leaf Coneybear
#111Oh Hello guest
Posted: 12/28/16 at 11:49pm

"Ugh"

Jeez, sorry. Not like I was ready to leave or anything, just hoping it would be someone I had heard of. 

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#112Oh Hello guest
Posted: 12/29/16 at 8:29am

He actually ate the tuna?!?!? I saw this show twice and both celebrities (Seth Rogen and Amy Schumer) opted not to eat any.

From Lisa's tweets it looks like it's going to be Wiig? Clues were proton pack (Ghostbusters), Sia chandelier, and always a bridesmaid, never the bride.

Leaf Coneybear
#113Oh Hello guest
Posted: 12/29/16 at 8:45am

Wick3 said: "He actually ate the tuna?!?!? I saw this show twice and both celebrities (Seth Rogen and Amy Schumer) opted not to eat any"

Yep, as soon as they told him it was tuna he went "it smells very much like tuna" and grabbed and handful and ate it! John and Nick were cracking up and got him an bottle of water to wash it down, and thought out the segment Norman kept grabbing handfuls of the tuna and just kind of holding it  

Stage Door Sally
#114Oh Hello guest
Posted: 12/29/16 at 10:10am

No celebrity guest on 12/28 matinee. They chose a woman from the audience and as was aptly stated above about them "spun gold from it."  She was a very good choice gave them a lot to work with, and they did. A friend who went with us saw the show before when Martin Short was the guest, she said the woman was funnier. Also, for some reason the guys were cracking each other up constantly. My friend said that didn't happen at the Short show. They just seemed to let loose and have a lot of fun yesterday, and we did too.

LxGstv
#115Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/2/17 at 9:16pm

Leslie Jones was the guest on 12/31. I wonder who will be there tomorrow? 

Wee Thomas2 Profile Photo
Wee Thomas2
#116Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/3/17 at 5:18pm

Leslie was great, and they used the barricades on 45th Street well in the show.  Quite timely.

LxGstv
#117Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/3/17 at 10:44pm

Wish I'd seen it with Leslie Jones... I went tonight and Rachel Dratch was the guest.

rjm516
#118Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/4/17 at 7:09am

Omg you saw Rachel Dratch???!! So lucky!!! I saw Hank Azaria last Friday and he was okay. It was very cool to see him, but I can see how civilians or standups work better. 

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#119Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/4/17 at 7:54pm

This afternoon, it was a woman from Virginia named B.L, who apparently (per the stage door guy) was the hardest nut to crack for Kroll and Mulaney, because she kept being a self-righteous spoilsport the whole time. They were able to wring some laughs but there was a lot of lost potential through no fault of Mulaney or Kroll. Apparently, it was their 100th show and only the 7th time they didn't have a celebrity guest.

Side note. Kroll and Mulaney were doing promos for the 100th show so they didn't come out, but they were kind enough to send already signed Playbills to all of us waiting.

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#120Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/4/17 at 8:11pm

why more promos? It's only running until Jan. 22. Might they tour this for a short run?

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

Leaf Coneybear
#121Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/4/17 at 8:21pm

Might they tour this for a short run?

Not likely, but that would be fantastic!

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#122Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/5/17 at 12:32am

They were just photo promos for their 100th show. They're up on TheatreMania

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#123Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/5/17 at 1:09am

http://theatermania.com/broadway/news/oh-hello-100-performance-broadway_79563.html?cid=homepage_news

You're welcome!

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

Born in a Ditch
#124Oh Hello guest
Posted: 1/5/17 at 1:12am

The 1/4 evening show guest was Steven Pasquale

Updated On: 1/5/17 at 01:12 AM

Videos