News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

I miss Heather Headley =0(

BroadwayBoundBoi Profile Photo
BroadwayBoundBoi
#0I miss Heather Headley =0(
Posted: 8/16/04 at 12:51am

Accuradio jus played Can You Feel The Love tonight and i was jus struck by how much i miss Heather on bway ... i know she mentioned coming back. I luv her album and all but its not the same =0(

saddle shoe side kick
#1re: I miss Heather Headley =0(
Posted: 8/16/04 at 1:07am

I miss her too re: I miss Heather Headley =0( I saw her as Nala and Aida. What an amazing voice she has! And such an actress. I hope she comes back to Broadway soon re: I miss Heather Headley =0( -Penny

"I'm a pretty girl, mama." -Penny Lou Pingleton, Hairspray
"You like football, Ed?" "Yeah..." "Good. Me too." -Chad & 'Ed', All Shook Up

crp2000 Profile Photo
crp2000
#2re: I miss Heather Headley =0(
Posted: 8/16/04 at 2:13pm

Heather is currently working on her new cd. If it doesn't do well (which i'm PRAYING it does) - surely she'll return to the broadway stage. Who knows, maybe she'll be able to do both - just like SUPERSTAR Deborah Cox.

ponine24601
#3re: I miss Heather Headley =0(
Posted: 8/16/04 at 2:17pm

i miss heather too! i saw her as Nala, but i hardly remember the performance. I was really young. Her voice is amazing.

"People asking questions, lost in confusion. Well I tell them there's no problems, only solutions." ~The one and only John Lennon

TabooWickedFan Profile Photo
TabooWickedFan
#4re: I miss Heather Headley =0(
Posted: 8/16/04 at 2:19pm

she is amazing and i miss her too. i got to see her as Aida and as Nala and both performances were fantastic. maybe she will come to closing night of Aida? that would be great.

"But I relish every brillant inspired moment. This is who I'm determined to be- an actor/singer/dancer-no, I take that back, this is who I am. These people are my tribe, my destiny. I know it. -How I Paid for College; A story of sex, theft, friendship and musical theater.

M J R Profile Photo
M J R
#5re: I miss Heather Headley =0(
Posted: 8/16/04 at 6:55pm

I miss her also - I do remember her making a comment that her musical theatre success was "an expected detour". I hope she thinks better of that and comes back - she could be the closest thing to a "broadway star" this generation may ever know..

"High time we made a stand and shook up the views of the common man" - Tears for Fears
Updated On: 8/16/04 at 06:55 PM

musicaltheatreman
#6re: I miss Heather Headley =0(
Posted: 8/16/04 at 7:43pm

she would be awsome in wicked!!!! Updated On: 8/16/04 at 07:43 PM

broadwayguy2
#7re: I miss Heather Headley =0(
Posted: 8/16/04 at 7:44pm

so true MJR.

Testing1232 Profile Photo
Testing1232
#8re: I miss Heather Headley =0(