News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

How do you feel about theatre-goers who rush the same show constantly?- Page 4

How do you feel about theatre-goers who rush the same show constantly?

Anakela Profile Photo
Anakela
#75How do you feel about theatre-goers who rush the same show constantly?
Posted: 7/16/18 at 12:01pm

revengeparty said: " It wasn't even an Edible Arrangement? Not sure where you got that idea.

"

RP: I don't know why, but this part just made me laugh so hard. You sound like fun! I have yet to see Mean Girls, but I hope you're seeing it again if/when I ever do. Keep doing you!

Jenna Cunningham
#76How do you feel about theatre-goers who rush the same show constantly?
Posted: 7/16/18 at 12:48pm

I know she already came here to speak on this thread, but there are a few words I'd like to say about this as well.

The girl in question is a friend of mine; I've seen Mean Girls with her as well as some other shows and can firsthand say that you're being absolutely ridiculous. She has never once acted like she's friends with the cast. Some of them tend to recognize her and act very friendly with her because they see her at the show so often, and that's it? I've also seen the show/run into the cast several times and have the same experience, but no one is claiming to be friends with anyone. It's not weird to want to see and support an understudy or swing making their debut, if anything it's probably welcome by the cast since so many ungrateful assholes throw a hissy fit when they get an understudy instead of a principal for their performance.

As for simply going to the show multiple times, maybe whoever is "missing out on a rush ticket" because of her should show up earlier if they want it that badly. There's no rule about who deserves it more. If you have the dedication to get there early enough and spend your money, all the power to you. It sounds like someone's just bitter THEY can't go every week.

10086sunset
#77How do you feel about theatre-goers who rush the same show constantly?
Posted: 7/16/18 at 1:11pm

Kad said: "This seems like some fandom spat that got carried over from Tumblr."

^This.

Ado Annie D'Ysquith Profile Photo
Ado Annie D'Ysquith
#78How do you feel about theatre-goers who rush the same show constantly?
Posted: 7/16/18 at 1:16pm

Dear Mods, about this thread:

How do you feel about theatre-goers who rush the same show constantly?

http://puccinischronicles.wordpress.com

Esther
#79How do you feel about theatre-goers who rush the same show constantly?
Posted: 7/16/18 at 1:28pm

haterobics said: "I don't feel any way about them? Except to think they are missing so many other good shows..."

That's how I feel- I like variety, so I'd rather see lots of shows once than the same show over & over, so that's what I do. 

#80How do you feel about theatre-goers who rush the same show constantly?
Posted: 7/16/18 at 1:29pm

Hello all,

We're going to go ahead and lock this thread. While we appreciate the discussion on seeing shows multiple times and/or frequently - this conversation on this particular issue has clearly run it's course.

A reminder that threads created specifically to attack an individual are against our rules.

~Alan

Videos