News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Frankenstein 10/21

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#25re: Frankenstein 10/21
Posted: 10/22/07 at 11:53am

Margo, how dare you speak ill of Frankenstein. The show is incredible. Your avatar is revolting. re: Frankenstein 10/21

(i love you Margo! thanks for writing that)

midtowngym Profile Photo
midtowngym
#26re: Frankenstein 10/21
Posted: 10/22/07 at 12:16pm

Simply putrid. I recently saw at least five NYMF shows which deserved an off-broadway run. Who financed this uninvolving, badly staged, 'all songs sound alike' dull mess? And who decided that mild-mannered Hunter Foster could project the angst to portray Victor Frankenstein? Special thanks to the production member who vigorously clapped and awoke me out of my curtain-call stupor.

**Dear Christiane Noll--i'll follow you anywhere. Yes, you've tested my patience but my adoration remains unwavering**

'The Devil be hitting me!'--Whitney Houston
Updated On: 10/22/07 at 12:16 PM

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#27re: Frankenstein 10/21
Posted: 10/22/07 at 5:58pm

I guess this means you will not be seeing it again.

Poster Emeritus

gaykettle
#28re: Frankenstein 10/21
Posted: 10/22/07 at 5:58pm

not to be rude madals06 but i was there sunday, in the front of the balcony and i looked around at the end and saw 3 people standing. maybe you were in the orchestra, which i didnt check out. again, i'm not trying to be rude. just throwing my info into the mix.

mandals06
#29re: Frankenstein 10/21
Posted: 10/22/07 at 6:32pm

Gaykettle…I know you are not being rude. (Unlike others in this thread. No matter how much I might dislike something, calling any effort by any person “putrid” is beyond me) I was in the orchestra section, and there was a very enthusiastic response-most people on their feet.

Thanks for the well wishes in your earlier post.

Videos