News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

DELETE

StephanCasey
#1DELETE
Posted: 7/8/14 at 6:07pm

I suppose if I let people tell me what and what not to like I wouldn't like any musicals so anyways. I really liked Victorious. Did anyone here watch it?

My favorite episodes were:
The Diddly Bops
Tori The Zombie
The Breakfast Bunch

Of course Ariana Grande and Liz Gillies had stronger voices than Victoria Justice but she wasn't bad. Honestly. The casting was perfect. Everyone worked together so well

Updated On: 7/8/14 at 06:07 PM

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2I really miss Victorious
Posted: 7/8/14 at 6:10pm

You do realize this is a BROADWAY discussion board, not Nickelodeon or Disney or whomever aired that teeny bopper show, right?

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

StephanCasey
#2I really miss Victorious
Posted: 7/8/14 at 6:16pm

I knew I would get a response like that. Does it mean nothing that Ariana and Liz were on Broadway before Victorious. It's Nickelodeon but you talk about Disney/Nick as if they have never staged musicals before. If someone were to bring up Glee/SMASH the response would be very different and for no reason really

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#3I really miss Victorious
Posted: 7/8/14 at 6:17pm

There is an Off-Topic Board for, well, off topic discussions.

Elfuhbuh Profile Photo
Elfuhbuh
#4I really miss Victorious
Posted: 7/8/14 at 6:19pm

I never watched the show, so I can't really give a good opinion on it, but I will tell you it would probably be the best idea to move this to the Off-Topic board before you get bombarded with rude responses. (I say this with the best intentions.)

"Was uns befreit, das muss stärker sein als wir es sind." -Tanz der Vampire

MaddieBB12 Profile Photo
MaddieBB12
#5I really miss Victorious
Posted: 7/8/14 at 6:22pm

With all due respect, I must agree with Elfuhbuh and dramamama.

However, I did watch the show and would be happy to discuss it with you over on the Off-Topic board!

StephanCasey
#6I really miss Victorious
Posted: 7/8/14 at 6:23pm

I don't mind. How do you move a thread though

FishermanBob Profile Photo
FishermanBob
#7I really miss Victorious
Posted: 7/8/14 at 6:25pm

Yes, best on the off-topic board.

Updated On: 7/8/14 at 06:25 PM

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#8I really miss Victorious
Posted: 7/8/14 at 6:25pm

You can't AFAIK.

Just start the same discussion there, and this one will roll off the page, get deleted. I think it helps if you update the original post title with DELETE, so mods can find it.

StephanCasey
#9I really miss Victorious
Posted: 7/8/14 at 6:33pm

Okay. Thanks. I put it in off topic. I'll rename it now

Videos