News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Book of Mormon Fan Performance: 2pm July 1

Book of Mormon Fan Performance: 2pm July 1

Brian07663NJ
#1Book of Mormon Fan Performance: 2pm July 1
Posted: 6/16/11 at 1:24pm

Hello! My name is...I WON!

Did anyone else enter & win 2 'passes' to the Book of Mormon Fan Performance on Friday, July 1 at 2pm? I just received the email that I won at 12:20pm on Thursday, June 16.

One night after work I was passing the box office as they were doing the lottery, I entered, lost the lottery but that ticket was pulled as a winner! That was the only night I tried the lottery too! I already confirmed on the website with code I received that I have 2 'passes'.

Hope others won too...

JP2 Profile Photo
JP2
#2Book of Mormon Fan Performance: 2pm July 1
Posted: 6/16/11 at 1:28pm

I entered about 12 times... Haven't received any e-mail. Book of Mormon Fan Performance: 2pm July 1

rorschach37
#2Book of Mormon Fan Performance: 2pm July 1
Posted: 6/16/11 at 1:33pm

It's times like these I wish I lived in New York.

Astrid2 Profile Photo
Astrid2
#3Book of Mormon Fan Performance: 2pm July 1
Posted: 6/16/11 at 1:38pm

Oh god. I entered like 15 times at the theater and checked in on Foursquare and everything... no e-mail. Hate life.

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#4Book of Mormon Fan Performance: 2pm July 1
Posted: 6/16/11 at 1:42pm

July 1st is my birthday Book of Mormon Fan Performance: 2pm July 1

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

broadwayjim42
#5Book of Mormon Fan Performance: 2pm July 1
Posted: 6/16/11 at 1:43pm

It's times like this I wish I was traveling a week earlier or the performance was a week later.

...or I just lived in NYC...sigh.

broadwayjim42
#5Book of Mormon Fan Performance: 2pm July 1

It's times like this I wish I was traveling a week earlier or the performance was a week later.

broadwayjim42
#7Book of Mormon Fan Performance: 2pm July 1

ETA: Sorry about the triple post. I got an error message when I sent it...now I see why. Updated On: 6/16/11 at 01:43 PM

egnarotsew Profile Photo
egnarotsew
#8Book of Mormon Fan Performance: 2pm July 1
Posted: 6/16/11 at 2:54pm

I won two passes as well. I tried the lotto about ten times and lost everytime. This is so great because my guest (mom) can't stand long enough for SRO.
Updated On: 6/16/11 at 02:54 PM

Drunk Chita Rivera Profile Photo
Drunk Chita Rivera
#9Book of Mormon Fan Performance: 2pm July 1
Posted: 6/16/11 at 3:27pm

If anyone gets an extra ticket by any chance... I'm your man.

tking001
#10Book of Mormon Fan Performance: 2pm July 1
Posted: 6/16/11 at 3:30pm

I'd be interested in an extra ticket as well

rokyerhartout Profile Photo
rokyerhartout
#11Book of Mormon Fan Performance: 2pm July 1
Posted: 6/16/11 at 3:58pm

Wahoo!! I won a pair of seats to the fan performance too! For those curious, I lotto'd about 5 times (lost every time) and checked in on foursquare 5 times.

May I take your hat, your coat, and your swastikas?

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#12Book of Mormon Fan Performance: 2pm July 1
Posted: 6/16/11 at 4:00pm

Tking, of course you're interested in a free ticket. That's usually just a given, isn't it?

ahhrealmonsters
#13Book of Mormon Fan Performance: 2pm July 1
Posted: 6/16/11 at 4:10pm

I entered (and lost) around 5 times. I didn't win the fan performance. I don't think God wants me to see this show.

Brian07663NJ
#14Book of Mormon Fan Performance: 2pm July 1
Posted: 6/16/11 at 4:18pm

Feeling good about this because the week before the Tonys I tried be a group leader for my friends to go together. I submitted my request to buy 30 tickets through group sales for November. The response back was that they could not fulfill my request. Lost several of those in my group who were interested. My group size fell to 14 which was good because the recommendation from group sales was for me to buy direct from the box office (without any group discount) up to a max of 25 tickets. I was able to purchase 14 full price from the box office (at the old $137 price the week before the Tonys) for the Sunday night, November 13th. The best I could get was Mezz Row F but everyone was happy just to have the ticket. Thanks Book of Mormon for the July 1 tickets!!

Dave13 Profile Photo
Dave13
#15Book of Mormon Fan Performance: 2pm July 1
Posted: 6/16/11 at 4:52pm

I will be in town on July 1 and I am dying to see BOM.

Please let me know if anyone has an extra ticket(s). I am willing to pay for it. :)

Not to be confused with Dave19.

Dave13 Profile Photo
Dave13
#16Book of Mormon Fan Performance: 2pm July 1
Posted: 6/16/11 at 5:01pm

Please Please anyone for an extra. My birthday is July 4. Flying in on July 1. Was planning on SRO for July 1, but this would make my day if I didn't have to wait in line for SRO.

JudasIscariot Profile Photo
JudasIscariot
#17Book of Mormon Fan Performance: 2pm July 1
Posted: 6/16/11 at 5:43pm

Woo! I won too! I only ever entered the lotto once, fully not anticipating to win and only doing so for a chance at the fan performance. I never checked in on FourSquare. Really awesome of them to do this.

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#18Book of Mormon Fan Performance: 2pm July 1
Posted: 6/16/11 at 5:46pm

Boo, my name is in there at least a dozen times, I didn't hear anything and neither did any of my friends. Argh!

MyLife
#19Book of Mormon Fan Performance: 2pm July 1
Posted: 6/16/11 at 5:52pm

Do you think they've notified all the winners by now?

ryanliz2
#20Book of Mormon Fan Performance: 2pm July 1
Posted: 6/16/11 at 9:34pm

Ditto on the extra ticket thing. I tried the lotto a bunch of times, but didn't get picked for July 1st.

CapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
#21Book of Mormon Fan Performance: 2pm July 1
Posted: 6/16/11 at 9:46pm

I'd also be interested in being someone's +1. Free drink in exchange!

"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle

beensince1987 Profile Photo
beensince1987
#22Book of Mormon Fan Performance: 2pm July 1
Posted: 6/17/11 at 9:59am

My name was i there at least 15 times and didn't win. Thank god I won lottery once. It was my 2nd time seeing the show and was better than the 1st time. Wanna see it the 3rd time to see if it gets better (which I guess it would).

Dave13 Profile Photo
Dave13
#23Book of Mormon Fan Performance: 2pm July 1
Posted: 6/18/11 at 10:54am

Does anyone know if they are offering SRO for this performance?

My guess is you might find a lot of no shows for this performance. Some may not have gotten the email or simply unavailable.

Any idea what they will do with the empty seats?

pinoyidol2006 Profile Photo
pinoyidol2006
#24Book of Mormon Fan Performance: 2pm July 1
Posted: 6/18/11 at 12:29pm

I just hope the ticket sales for the tour (if it comes to my city) won't be this ridiculous... because my upper bound paying power for a ticket is $75. I'm poor.

I like your imperturbable perspicacity.

Videos