News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question- Page 2

Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question

bfreak
#25Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question
Posted: 10/28/15 at 2:41pm

Hey guys, how are rows T and U in the orchestra? They are the last ones before it says "partial view" but with being only a row or so down from those seats I wanted to know how that would be. And if anyone has sat on the extreme sides in those rows let me know. Thanks a lot. I know there have been a million Hamilton seating questions.

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#26Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question
Posted: 10/28/15 at 5:31pm

We sat row P and as the orchestra is elevated-stadium like seating starting at K found the seats to be just perfect from there! I would avoid the last 5 rows of the rear orchestra.

This is guide is helpful: 

http://www.entertainment-link.com/broadway-theaters.asp

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George
Updated On: 10/28/15 at 05:31 PM

bfreak
#27Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question
Posted: 10/28/15 at 5:38pm

Thank you. Anyone else have their input as well?

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#28Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question
Posted: 10/28/15 at 5:43pm

Here's a visual from the rear side Orch. V-8Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

bfreak
#29Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question
Posted: 10/28/15 at 6:04pm

Oh wow! Thanks so much!

bfreak
#30Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question
Posted: 10/28/15 at 6:05pm

That doesn't look too obstructed at all. Would anyone whose sat here like to add input if I'd miss anything?

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#31Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question
Posted: 10/28/15 at 6:22pm

bfreak said: "That doesn't look too obstructed at all. Would anyone whose sat here like to add input if I'd miss anything?

"

I don't think you'll miss anything.  My guess is that the next row is obstructed as the mezz might get in the way of completely seeing the second level.  (Not that a tremendous amount happens there.)

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

nicnyc Profile Photo
nicnyc
#32Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question
Posted: 10/28/15 at 6:26pm

I've sat in the first few rows in the restricted view seats - the view is only momentarily obstructed a couple times - and I loved seeing the performances up close.  It was amazing! I've already bought those seats again for March.

Glittergrrl Profile Photo
Glittergrrl
#33Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question
Posted: 10/28/15 at 6:37pm

I sat in row O last time I saw the show and my seat was fantastic.  I was a little hesitant about getting a row O seat, but it was last minute and I didn't have a choice.  I am rather particular (anal) about seats. I would sit there again in a second.  It was a perfect view. Now I can't get any tickets anywhere without spending a fortune.  I think the view from that pic from row V looks pretty good.  

funhamilton_rent
#34Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question
Posted: 1/26/16 at 11:46pm

I didn't want to start a new thread about Hamilton tickets, so I added onto this dead one. Anyway, how is the Front Mezz, Row D, Seats 15-21? I bought those for my fam and I hope they're pretty good. Thanks!

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#35Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question
Posted: 1/27/16 at 12:45am

^ I sat in Front Mezz, Row A, tonight—and from what I could tell, you won't have a problem from those seats at all.

laugard
#36Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question
Posted: 2/4/16 at 1:37pm

Due to a miscommunication, I have two sets of tickets for Hamilton (I know, how terrible) and need to decide which ones to keep. Any thoughts on whether there's enough difference in view between seats in O, 9-11 and Q, 18-20? I know the ones in O are several seats closer to the center aisle and two rows closer to the stage, but they also cost $100 more per ticket. I'm assuming there's just not enough difference for it to matter, but thought I'd ask those more familiar with the Rodgers in case I'm missing something. Thanks!

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#37Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question
Posted: 2/4/16 at 1:41pm

Apologies that this doesn't answer your question, lauguard, but I actually laughed at your predicament. The struggle of having two pairs of Hamilton tickets... Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question

laugard
#38Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question
Posted: 2/4/16 at 1:50pm

BroadwayConcierge said: "Apologies that this doesn't answer your question, lauguard, but I actually laughed at your predicament. The struggle of having two pairs of Hamilton tickets... Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question

Oh, believe me, I know how absurd and ridiculous it sounds!  I was able to snag them when those June seats were released just this week (thanks to someone on this forum.) I hesitated to even post given how annoying it probably seems to - oh no - have to choose between two pairs of tickets. (And also based on how trivial the question is.) But given how long I've been trying, figured I might as well make sure I choose the right seats lol.

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#39Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question
Posted: 2/4/16 at 1:58pm

Both sets of seats are great, but I think you can safely keep the ones in Row Q and be totally happy.

I sat in Q23, the third one from the end, and I was amazed that I didn't feel far over at all. Perfect view of the stage, and I felt very close too.  I even asked the two women sitting all the way on the end, and they said they could see perfectly too, no complaints. That area of the theater is great because it has stadium seating. You won't have someone's head blocking your view.

Your Q seats are on the other side of the theater than mine, but I assume your view will be similar.

Updated On: 2/4/16 at 01:58 PM

laugard
#40Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question
Posted: 2/4/16 at 2:27pm

macnyc said: "Both sets of seats are great, but I think you can safely keep the ones in Row Q and be totally happy.

I sat in Q23, the third one from the end, and I was amazed that I didn't feel far over at all. Perfect view of the stage, and I felt very close too.  I even asked the two women sitting all the way on the end, and they said they could see perfectly too, no complaints. That area of the theater is great because it has stadium seating. You won't have someone's head blocking your view.

Your Q seats are on the other side of the theater than mine, but I assume your view will be similar.

Thanks, macnyc! That's pretty much what I figured, but it's really helpful hearing from someone who's sat in similar seats. I don't mind paying more, but if the experience is similar, I'd rather sell the higher pair and get my money back.

"

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#41Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question
Posted: 2/4/16 at 2:55pm

I'll be honest, I'd keep the row closer.   If it EITHER closer OR closer to the center, I wouldn't think it would matter all that much....but BOTH?  I think is enough to keep the more expensive seats.  

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Wee Thomas2 Profile Photo
Wee Thomas2
#42Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question
Posted: 2/4/16 at 3:41pm

$100 more EACH?

Keep the cheaper ones.  No question.

kboboy
#43Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question
Posted: 2/29/16 at 9:46pm

I posted in another thread but wanted to try to get a few more opinions so I'm posting here...

I found a couple pairs of tickets and can't decide which would be better. I have never been to this theater and have tried to look up views to get an idea and it's hard to tell on aviewfrommyseat so I figured to ask some people who may have already been which seats they would choose:
A) Tuesday Night, Front Mezz Side, Row B, Seats 6&8
B) Wednesday Matinee, Orch Center, Row Q, Seats 106&107

Any input would be appreciated! Thanks!

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#44Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question
Posted: 2/29/16 at 11:14pm

Those seats in Row Q are going to be really terrific.

kboboy
#45Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question
Posted: 3/1/16 at 8:30am

Thanks macnyc for your input....funny thing is in the other thread I asked this question the lone reply I got was that the front mezz seats would be better. I guess people will always have different opinions. I wish I could just see for myself which I liked better before paying so much but being from Texas makes that pretty difficult.

Thanks again for the reply!

kboboy
#46Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question
Posted: 3/1/16 at 2:59pm

What about Side Orch Row E seats 10&12?
I just saw these and am wondering if they would be obstructed view at all?

Compared to my other 2 options:
C-Orch Row Q 106&107 or F-Mezz Row B 6&8?

Which would be "the best" seats? Thanks!

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#47Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question
Posted: 3/1/16 at 4:35pm

kboboy said: "Thanks macnyc for your input....funny thing is in the other thread I asked this question the lone reply I got was that the front mezz seats would be better. I guess people will always have different opinions. I wish I could just see for myself which I liked better before paying so much but being from Texas makes that pretty difficult.

Thanks again for the reply!

I sat in Q on the far side (third seat from the end) and the view was wonderful. I loved it. Then a week later I happened upon a single ticket in Row P closer to the center, and that was really great too. (This was back in July.) I like that section of the orchestra because it has stadium seating, and you can really see over the person in front of you. Plus, you feel oddly close to the stage.

I'm sure the mezzanine seats are fine too. I have tickets up there for July, but I haven't sat yet.

It's great you have such choices. Honestly, I'm shocked that you do! Tickets are so hard to get. Enjoy your trip!

kboboy
#48Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question
Posted: 3/1/16 at 4:57pm

Thanks Macnyc for your reply...

Yes, I do have some choices (for now) mainly because I'm looking for tickets in September(over 6 months from now). I'm just trying to get as many opinions as possible before spending $1000 on 2 tickets to a show. I really want to see the show, so I'm obviously willing to fork over that sum, but like with everything else, I try to do my research and find the best option available within my means. And I feel like the best wealth of knowledge on this subject comes from people who have been there before and have seen it with their own eyes.

Thanks again for your input!

Pasunepomme Profile Photo
Pasunepomme
#49Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question
Posted: 3/1/16 at 5:50pm

They shouldn't be obstructed, kboboy - My wife and I last saw the show on February 7th from Side Orch E18 and E20 and those WERE limited/obstructed view and I'm pretty sure my wife's seat ( E18 Another Richard Rogers Theatre / Hamilton seating question was the last obstructed/limited view seat that far in. I bought those tickets precisely because they were $200 cheaper than the next few seats more towards the center.  I would think you could call the box office and confirm that E10 and E12 are not limited sightlines/obstructed view.

That said, we've been able to see the show from Row A of the Rear Mezz, Row D of the Front Mezz, and our limited view seats in Row E, Side Orchestra were far and away our favorite place to have seen the show from (I've attached a photo my wife took from her seat). It was wonderful to be so close to the stage, to see the nuances of the actors' performances up close. I think from E10 and E12, you would have the benefit of being up close, and your view shouldn't be anywhere near as limited at all (from my seat more on the side, I couldn't always see a few things that happened on the balcony on our side because I was blocked by one of the boxes).  I've never sat in Orchestra Row Q, but I find the height of the mezzanine increases the sense of distance from the performance, even if you're in the Front Mezz, so if I were given a choice, I'd rank those options with Orchestra Row E first, then Orchestra Row Q, and then the Front Mezz, Row B.

kboboy said: "What about Side Orch Row E seats 10&12?
I just saw these and am wondering if they would be obstructed view at all?

Compared to my other 2 options:
C-Orch Row Q 106&107 or F-Mezz Row B 6&8?

Which would be "the best" seats? Thanks!

"

Updated On: 3/1/16 at 05:50 PM

Videos