News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

10 GREAT THINGS TO SAY ABOUT B-WAY TODAY- Page 7

10 GREAT THINGS TO SAY ABOUT B-WAY TODAY

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#150re: NEW LIST
Posted: 1/16/04 at 11:21am

Well, now's the chance to get the best seats in the house for most shows, especially if you are one person.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

#151re: re: NEW LIST
Posted: 1/16/04 at 11:24am

Correct, I like to go to the theatre with another person. I like to share the experience. But I have gone alone.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#152re: re: re: NEW LIST
Posted: 1/16/04 at 11:27am

Sometimes it's hard to find someone last minute to go with. I say to those people, just go alone. You're not supposed to talk during the show anyway.
What good is sitting alone in your room...

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Updated On: 1/16/04 at 11:27 AM

#153re: re: re: re: NEW LIST
Posted: 1/16/04 at 12:19pm

I agree........"Come hear the music play......" If I knitted, I'd certainly put it down.

broadwayguy2
#154re: re: re: re: re: NEW LIST
Posted: 1/16/04 at 12:56pm

I enjoy going to theatre with someone else and sharing the experience as well.... and a great Broadway show is a perfect date for me re: re: re: re: re: NEW LIST

#155re: re: re: re: re: re: NEW LIST
Posted: 1/16/04 at 1:04pm

Me too - Now that's a GREAT thing.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#156re: re: re: re: re: re: re: NEW LIST
Posted: 1/16/04 at 2:06pm

PodiumPerson and broadwayguy2 need to tell me their secret to getting all these dates!!

#157re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: NEW LIST
Posted: 1/16/04 at 2:15pm

Date? Did someone say date? I wouldn't even know how to act if someone asked me on a date. Now that would be a GREAT thing.

broadwayguy2
#158re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: NEW LIST
Posted: 1/16/04 at 2:19pm

same here. BG2 is LOST

sheekala
#159re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: NEW LIST
Posted: 1/16/04 at 2:19pm

on most of my "dates" I like to get my money upfront, now that's a GREAT thing! Hooray for a Great Broadway!

You've got to spread joy up to the maximum Bring gloom down to the minimum Have faith or pandemonium's Liable to walk upon the scene

#160re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: NEW LIST
Posted: 1/16/04 at 2:20pm

Sheekala - You must be in between shows then....lol

broadwayguy2
#161re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: NEW LIST
Posted: 1/16/04 at 2:23pm

ha ha ha ha ha ha. OMG! SOOOOOOOO true!

Phantom2, will you go out with me?

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#162re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: NEW LIST
Posted: 1/16/04 at 2:24pm

I think you'd have a much better time with the GREAT Mr. PodiumPerson!

ckeaton Profile Photo
ckeaton
#163re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: NEW LIST
Posted: 1/16/04 at 2:25pm

This thread is apparently one of the Top Ten nicest ways to get a date. A Hundred Million Miracles.

And also the longest topic thread that I remember since becoming active.

Bravo!

Hamlet's father.

sheekala
#164re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: NEW LIST
Posted: 1/16/04 at 2:28pm

I'm only in-between shows on Wednesday..wink wink...

You've got to spread joy up to the maximum Bring gloom down to the minimum Have faith or pandemonium's Liable to walk upon the scene

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#165re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: NEW LIST
Posted: 1/16/04 at 2:28pm

Hodel:
Well, somebody has to arrange the matches,
Young people can’t decide these things themselves.

Chava:
She might bring someone wonderful----

Hodel:
Someone interesting----

Chava:
And well off----

Hodel:
And important---

Matchmaker, Matchmaker,
Make me a match,
Find me a find,
catch me a catch
Matchmaker, Matchmaker
Look through your book,
And make me a perfect match

(edited for copyright protection)

Updated On: 1/16/04 at 02:28 PM

#166re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: NEW LIST
Posted: 1/16/04 at 2:52pm

Now Phantom2, you have no way of knowing if I'd even have a good time with BG2, let alone if I'd have a better time than you would. Anyway, he didn't ask me and I don't accept "stand by" gigs.

BACK TO THE TOPIC - Sueleen Gay, You gotta give me credit for trying!!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#167re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: NEW LIST
Posted: 1/16/04 at 3:23pm

Alright, we'll just have a threesome then. Which Charlie's Angel do you want to be?

#168re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: NEW LIST
Posted: 1/16/04 at 4:05pm

Actually I sat next to Jacqueline Smith on an airplane once. Talk about beautiful and smart. I'll be her.

She's pretty GREAT. Have any of those Charlie's ladies tried their hand on Broadway? ................oh yeah, poor Farrah. She needs our love and understanding. So I guess, you can be her, Phantom2.

Here's something GREAT - All of us on Broadway will soon be getting tax returns!!! It's right around the corner.

broadwayguy2
Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#170re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: NEW LIST
Posted: 1/16/04 at 4:45pm

I don't want to be the blonde.

#171Hey Bosley
Posted: 1/16/04 at 4:51pm

OK, fine, just because I like to please and since I'm naturally blond, I'll do it but just this once. And for that, you both should get down on the floor and give me another list 10 GREAT THING ON BROADWAY THESE DAYS.

broadwayguy2
#172re: Hey Bosley
Posted: 1/16/04 at 5:16pm

okie dokie.. I shall get thinking and post back.....

#173re: re: Hey Bosley
Posted: 1/16/04 at 5:19pm

Now we're getting somewhere.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#174re: re: re: Hey Bosley
Posted: 1/16/04 at 5:58pm

PodiumPerson- How can we verify that you're a natural blond?

Videos