News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

10 GREAT THINGS TO SAY ABOUT B-WAY TODAY- Page 11

10 GREAT THINGS TO SAY ABOUT B-WAY TODAY

broadwayguy2
#250re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: 10 GREAT THINGS ABOUT CURRENT B-WAY
Posted: 1/19/04 at 4:18pm

awwwwwwwwwww... poor Phantom2

a.)it is sooo sad, but somewhere, I have a list of all Broadway Theatres, their addresses, and phone numbers..... dunno where I put it though

b.)don't forget that my number is up there too

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#251re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: 10 GREAT THINGS ABOUT CURRENT B-WAY
Posted: 1/19/04 at 4:19pm

I thought that number looked familiar.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

#252re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: 10 GREAT THINGS ABOUT CURRENT B-WAY
Posted: 1/19/04 at 4:20pm

Well isn't that you sitting down peeping through that hole in the stall? Now, I'm serious, that would be a great list. Or a list of 10 GREAT things you can say about people who irk you on this site. That's a challenge but you'll feel better about the world after you've completed it and turned it in.

I won't deduct points for grammar or spelling. I'm really making it easy for you.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#253re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: 10 GREAT THINGS ABOUT CURRENT B-WAY
Posted: 1/19/04 at 4:22pm

As someone GREAT once said to me and I shall say it to you PodiumPerson, shut your piehole! Gee, now I feel GREAT!

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

#25410 GREAT THINGS ABOUT CURRENT B-WAY
Posted: 1/19/04 at 4:29pm

Phantom2 - You're losing steam. Are you ok? OK, guys, I have a party to attend. Love you like a red headed step child.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#255re: 10 GREAT THINGS ABOUT CURRENT B-WAY
Posted: 1/19/04 at 4:30pm

Have a GREAT time, Joan Collins. I'm the nice one.

Updated On: 1/19/04 at 04:30 PM

#256re: re: 10 GREAT THINGS ABOUT CURRENT B-WAY
Posted: 1/19/04 at 4:32pm

I'm the pretty one. Talk to you when you have a list. BYE

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#257re: re: re: 10 GREAT THINGS ABOUT CURRENT B-WAY
Posted: 1/19/04 at 4:34pm

Your name is on the top of my "other" list.
Have a GREAT time at your party. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

PS Remember, at midnight you turn into a pumpkin!!

Updated On: 1/19/04 at 04:34 PM

#258re: re: re: re: 10 GREAT THINGS ABOUT CURRENT B-WAY
Posted: 1/19/04 at 4:41pm

Oh, that explains why my knuckles have this orange colored hue. That leaves you wide open. Have a field day with that one while I'm gone. In fact make a list of 10 GREAT things on broadway that pertain to anything orange.

Feed Broadwayguy2 please. He's no fun today. It's kinda like that song "Dead Puppies"........."Dead puppies, they're no fun. They don't come when you call 'em".

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#259re: re: re: re: re: 10 GREAT THINGS ABOUT CURRENT B-WAY
Posted: 1/19/04 at 4:47pm

PodiumPerson- Shouldn't you be squeezing into a pair of leather pants for your party? broadwayguy2- Lend this boy a hanger.

broadwayguy2
#260re: re: re: re: re: re: 10 GREAT THINGS ABOUT CURRENT B-WAY
Posted: 1/19/04 at 4:53pm

Leather pants?? Grr.. I need a new pair......

**hands over a hanger** Sorry.. no wire....

#261re: re: re: re: re: re: re: 10 GREAT THINGS ABOUT CURRENT B-WAY
Posted: 1/19/04 at 4:56pm

Leather pants? Not at a company party. I'm sure I'm too BIG for BG2's leather pants anyway but thanks for offering them. Talk to you after I'm buzzed. How about a list boys?

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#262re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: 10 GREAT THINGS ABOUT CURRENT B-WAY
Posted: 1/19/04 at 4:59pm

I am going out for a few hours myself. broadwayguy2- You are in charge. Please hide the valuables, cover the furniture with plastic and don't let anyone in unless they know the password. Got it?

broadwayguy2
#263re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: 10 GREAT THINGS ABOUT CURRENT B-WAY
Posted: 1/19/04 at 5:01pm

I promise.

**pulls on Guard hat and takes stance at door**

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#264re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: 10 GREAT THINGS ABOUT CURRENT B-WAY
Posted: 1/19/04 at 5:02pm

One more thing. Put some clothes on. I'm expecting a UPS delivery.

#26510 GREAT THINGS ABOUT CURRENT B-WAY
Posted: 1/19/04 at 8:27pm

10 GREAT things about the party I just got back from.

1 - The food was Brazilian.
2 - The drinks were Brazilian.
3 - The desert was Brazilian.
4 - The invited guests were the ADULTS of our company.
5 - No one got drunk.
6 - No one fell down.
7 - No one argued.
8 - I did the dishes.
9 - The apartment had a beautiful view of the city.
10 - The television was NOT on.

NOW - I'm getting ready to go to another party......a birthday party for a fantastic guitar player from Sweden.

Somehow I think my 10 GREAT things list about that party will be quite different.

#266re: 10 GREAT THINGS ABOUT CURRENT B-WAY
Posted: 1/20/04 at 3:09am

Swedish party top 10

1 - We had instruments set up to play.
2 - We jammed.
3 - We sang.
4 - We danced.
5 - We talked sh*t.
6 - We laughed.
7 - We drank.
8 - We all looked damn good!
9 - We all had a genuine love for the birthday boy.
10 - I came home alone and it's all GREAT!

#267re: re: 10 GREAT THINGS ABOUT CURRENT B-WAY
Posted: 1/22/04 at 12:59am

OK, OK, OK...............You guys, we should always have something great to say about what's B-way currently. C'MON!!!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#268re: re: re: 10 GREAT THINGS ABOUT CURRENT B-WAY
Posted: 1/22/04 at 1:17am

1 - Heat
2 - Hugh Jackman
3 - Harvey Fierstein
4 - TKTS
5 - BC/EFA
6 - Mamma Mia!
7 - broadwayworld.com
8 - Frozen pizza
9 - broadwayguy2 with no internet. Just kidding!
10 - PodiumPerson's energy to keep this thread going

broadwayguy2
#269re: re: re: re: 10 GREAT THINGS ABOUT CURRENT B-WAY
Posted: 1/22/04 at 2:06am

"9 - broadwayguy2 with no internet. Just kidding!"
You are sleeping alone tonight for THAT one. LOL

"10 - PodiumPerson's energy to keep this thread going"
VERY true

#270re: re: re: re: re: 10 GREAT THINGS ABOUT CURRENT B-WAY
Posted: 1/22/04 at 12:48pm

Well thanks for the encouragement boys. However, I gotta admit that it's pretty dissappointing that I see a pattern on this site. People gravitate towards anything negative. It would be super sad to see a thread that is designed to celebrate current broadway just die away. However, if that's what happens, I too, shall stop participating in the world of thread discussions. Nothing great about that.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#271re: re: re: re: re: re: 10 GREAT THINGS ABOUT CURRENT B-WAY
Posted: 1/22/04 at 12:50pm

I would miss you if you left. re: re: re: re: re: re: 10 GREAT THINGS ABOUT CURRENT B-WAY
I would get cranky and that would not be great either.
broadwayguy2 would cry as well.

Updated On: 1/22/04 at 12:50 PM

#272re: re: re: re: re: re: re: 10 GREAT THINGS ABOUT CURRENT B-WAY
Posted: 1/22/04 at 1:15pm

Thanks Phantom, that was sweet. However Sheekala somehow save the day for me. Sheekala sent me the best private message I could have ever imagined. I'm taking back my previous post.

TEN GREAT THINGS ABOUT B-WAY TODAY

1 - sheekala
2 - phantom2
3 - broadwayguy2
4 - dvd
5 - walliwoo
6 - Lon Hoyt
7 - John Miller
8 - Clint DeGanon
9 - Brian Brake
10 - Keith Cotton Updated On: 1/22/04 at 01:15 PM

broadwayguy2
#273re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: 10 GREAT THINGS ABOUT CURRENT B-WAY
Posted: 1/22/04 at 1:23pm

Yes, I WOULD bawl

yay for musical directors/conductors -- Lon, Keith, etal.... wohoo!

#274re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: 10 GREAT THINGS ABOUT CURRENT B-WAY
Posted: 1/22/04 at 1:29pm

BG2 - I'm amazed that you would know who Keith Cotton is given that you're just a youngin' stuck in the sticks of Texas jest a hopin' to 'scape. Updated On: 1/22/04 at 01:29 PM

Videos